On the mend and back again!

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby flygal6 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:32 am

Way to go Jan! Glad to hear you keep plugging away and living life. Where are you located? That beach thing sounds real nice right now as PackerZ and I are up here freezing our beautifull asses off right now at
-15deg. You got a real slick Camp Inn TD. Got to see their factory last fall a their Camp Inn Camp Out gathering....top notch caftmanship all the way.
Carol
flygal6
Teardrop Master

Postby wolfiebites » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi again,

Aunti M, you have a beautiful teardrop, really nice! Second that, Gaelen, on the screening, I had high estrogen and progesterone levels, during menopause (52 years old) , that caused my cancer.

I used to go camping, at Bodega Dunes, a lot. The beach, really clears the mind, and I always come back renewed. It's located in Northern California, west of Santa Rosa. I love it! We have had such nice weather, lately, but we really need rain.

Jan
Jan Keller
Camp-Inn 550 Ultra
wolfiebites
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:19 pm

wolfiebites wrote:Hi again,

Aunti M, you have a beautiful teardrop, really nice! Second that, Gaelen, on the screening, I had high estrogen and progesterone levels, during menopause (52 years old) , that caused my cancer.

I used to go camping, at Bodega Dunes, a lot. The beach, really clears the mind, and I always come back renewed. It's located in Northern California, west of Santa Rosa. I love it! We have had such nice weather, lately, but we really need rain.

Jan

Thank you Jan! It isn't bad for a first attempt. 8) Truth is it has been very comfortable and so nice to roll over and make coffee on cold mornings.

You keep up the play. It is an important part of recovery and general good health. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Jan's Fans

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:18 pm

8) Hi Jan 8) Long time no see/hear from, but quite understand why. We enjoyed camping with you in the early bird days of the Redwoods, and would love to cross paths with you again soon. Check out the Rustic Whitethorn Run, cuz I know you love the peace and quiet of the location. This summer Dean and I are planning to camp in the redwoods again at Swimmer's Delight (where we originally met you & Wolfie) and will post some impromptu gathering dates. Perhaps it will work into your schedule. I am so glad that you gave an update, and especially that your recovery has been successful. Take care and keep in touch, Joanie TDN
:R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby wolfiebites » Sun May 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Hi Joanie,

Thanks for remembering me and Wolfie! The Redwoods have been calling me, and I can't wait to get out there again. I've been working full time, since January and really have little energy left on weekends, but in the fall I hope to go camping again. Maybe sooner.
Jan Keller
Camp-Inn 550 Ultra
wolfiebites
Teardrop Advisor

Previous

Return to Lady Teardroppers