going pee in the middle of the night

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:20 pm

:thumbsup: Happy to hear your UGLY trail has smoothed out. And congrats on the cousin and friends.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby mandy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Remember when I said that this thread is like a car crash, well....

Now I got coworkers looking over my sholder and much to their horror they can't look away either. :rofl:
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Ken&Eunice wrote:Hello ladies. I have been gone for quite some time. Missed you. I was on an UGLY trail for several weeks. so glad it is over. We havent done much camping this year.
To share some news. I have located a long lost cousin. Her parents divorced and they moved away and we lost contact. Now we have about 50 years of catching up to do. I am so excited.
I have taken up weaving. Starting with a small lap loom. it is so interesting.
I have reconnected with children of an old boyfriend. It is nice sharing memories and laying to rest old wounds. gotta love the computer (facebook)
I am now the District Commissioner for Boy Scouts. I thought I was going to have free time in my retirement! Oh well this will only take about 80 hours a week LOL :lol:
Life is good. can feel fall in the air.

Eunice!!...we've missed you too! :) Ditto what Miriam said. I hope you are back with us for good. Don't forget we are all sisters here and if you need us, we will be here for you.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Steve_Cox » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Ladies,

I gotta tell ya, I know a woman that has spent a lot time living in primitive conditions, she learned how to pee standing up and says that is is a task any woman can learn. Although she is an accomplished "stander" I've actually seen her try to pee into the wind, which any guy will tell you isn't always a good idea, although the breeze feels great. I have photo evidence of her doing this, but for obvious reasons cannot present it on the forum. (she would kill me) :lol:

Perhaps at some future little trailer gathering she would however hold a seminar 8)

Which might go something like this:

Pee Standing Up, Classes for Active Women :yes:
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby starleen2 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:01 pm

Steve_Cox wrote:Ladies,
Which might go something like this:

Pee Standing Up, Classes for Active Women :yes:

Sounds like a joke I used to tell back in the day - Yes ladies - you do have a male following in this thread! :roll: :roll:
starleen2
5th Teardrop Club

Postby robertaw » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Steve_Cox wrote: she learned how to pee standing up and says that is is a task any woman can learn.

I have photo evidence of her doing this

:shock: She let you take a picture of her doing that???

I don't see how any woman with the standard female parts can do that. I have peed squatting many times but even then the stream direction is unpredictable. :oops:

The only way I could pee standing is naked in a river. 8)

How about the rest of you girls? Surely I'm not the only one that can't fathom how that can be done. Even with the Go-Girl it would be iffy.
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby mandy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Shut up there is just no way. :roll:
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby fireaunt » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:16 am

all I can say is "Please wash your hands" :oops: :shock:

I bet they give out Go Girls. YouTube has some videos of women using them :embarassed:

fireaunt
fireaunt
500 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:10 am

http://sharein.com/shares/71890-youtube ... tanding-up

Actually this one looks much better than the old Lady J. Can we say hand sanitizer.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby fireaunt » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:13 am

better take a ziplock bag. I saw them when they were disposable (paper) maybe they redesigned to that silicon.

:roll:
fireaunt
500 Club

Postby robertaw » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:43 am

Meet Barry the Urinary Fairy :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx9sPnaoxU

I still don't think this can work without making a big mess. We need a tester panel...
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:55 am

Ok, since I live in a subdivision and am surrounded by peeps, I cannot volunteer to go outside in my gown at midnight and try to pee standing up in my yard. It would be my luck that someone would be walking their dog, see me and ask what I'm doing up so late. "Oh nothing...just practicing peeing like a man". :oops: (and believe me, that has happened before -- not the peeing but the dog walking, talking - midnight thing).

But Roberta, since you live in the middle of nowhere, you should do it for us. Come on Robby, take one for the girls! Or should it be, "stand up and pee one for the girls". :lol: :lol:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby jeep_bluetj » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Ahh... yet another dude following the carwreck.

#1. I've met females that can go standing up, it can indeed be done. (SWMBO isn't one of them, she's a squatter. )

#2. No need to practice in the yard, you've got a shower, don't ya? It's called multitasking :)
-- Jeff --
jeep_bluetj
Teardrop Master

Postby robertaw » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:28 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:But Roberta, since you live in the middle of nowhere, you should do it for us.

It is in fact true that I live out in the boonies. However, I have two teenage sons and a son-in-law that lives just on the other side of those trees...

Plus I'm pretty sure I can't do it! I don't even think I could use the go-girl without a mess! :surrender:

Jeff - I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say there is no way any of us women are going to pee in the shower!! :shock:

Are all you men aware that TAMPONS have been mentioned in this thread??? :wink:
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:39 pm

robertaw wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:But Roberta, since you live in the middle of nowhere, you should do it for us.

It is in fact true that I live out in the boonies. However, I have two teenage sons and a son-in-law that lives just on the other side of those trees...

Plus I'm pretty sure I can't do it! I don't even think I could use the go-girl without a mess! :surrender:

Jeff - I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say there is no way any of us women are going to pee in the shower!! :shock:
Are all you men aware that TAMPONS have been mentioned in this thread??? :wink:

Amen sista! :thumbsup: It just makes me think it would be like standing in my toilet. Even my doggy girl will hold it when I bathe her and run like mad to go p-p after her she gets out.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to Lady Teardroppers