going pee in the middle of the night

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:29 pm

tears4mamma wrote:Delay on product testing. Flooding in upstate SC delayed the camping trip to next week.

Will post a report!

Oh girl! Stay high and dry. 8) :thinking: :lol:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby tears4mama » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Auntie M those double entendre's will get you!
tears4mama
Teardrop Builder

Postby tearhead » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 pm

I thought the flooding remark was a double entendre! :R
Pat from Wisconsin
tearhead
Platinum Donating Member

Postby mandy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:04 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:
TheresaD wrote:TearsforMamma - Happy Birthday! - Please do post a review of the Go-Girl. I'm dying to hear how it works. While my friends and I got good chuckle over the concept initially we all were left wondering how well it would work. I'm wondering... if we all decided to start using them... would we need to start wearing panties w/ an opening in the front like the guys have?? :roll: :lol:

:lol: I think they already make those "boy panties" for girls! Oh my gosh...I agree with Mandy! :lol:

I think it all "Depends" on your corfort level. ;) :lol:
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby Lizbeth » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:21 pm

I checked out the Go-girl online, the company is at the "interbike" show in Vegas. My son is there with the company he works for.....so being the evil mom that I am I'm going to ask him to buy me one or maybe a three pack. :twisted:

I'll let you know if he has the guts to do it for me, I'm pretty sure he does!
Lizbeth
Teardrop Advisor

Postby robertaw » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Lizbeth wrote: I'm going to ask him to buy me one or maybe a three pack. :twisted:

:rofl2:

You've got about as much chance of getting them as you would if you asked him to pick you up a box of tampons, a twin pack of douche, and a tube of Vagisil!

Men think if they touch or look at any personal female stuff they will instantly morph into a girl. :lol:
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:12 pm

robertaw wrote:
Lizbeth wrote: I'm going to ask him to buy me one or maybe a three pack. :twisted:

:rofl2:

You've got about as much chance of getting them as you would if you asked him to pick you up a box of tampons, a twin pack of douche, and a tube of Vagisil!

Men think if they touch or look at any personal female stuff they will instantly morph into a girl. :lol:

:laughter: :rofl: Damn girl... I am laughing out loud!!!
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby TheresaD » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:33 pm

:laughing1: :rofl: :rofl2: :lol: :lol: :poop: This thread really cracks me up! Wait til I tell the girls about this conversation on the forum! They're gonna be dying! Who'd a thought we would end up in the product testing stage!! Perhaps when the results are in an e-mail should be sent to the makers of Go-Girl to let them know the results from the forum. Heck maybe we can invite them to a gathering and have them hand out samples!! (of the Go-Girl that is) :twisted: :lol:
All The Best,

Theresa D.
Tearjerkers Great North Woods Chapter Director
68 Sprite 400
47 KIT Companion
TheresaD
Silver Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:33 pm

TheresaD wrote::laughing1: :rofl: :rofl2: :lol: :lol: :poop: This thread really cracks me up! Wait til I tell the girls about this conversation on the forum! They're gonna be dying! Who'd a thought we would end up in the product testing stage!! Perhaps when the results are in an e-mail should be sent to the makers of Go-Girl to let them know the results from the forum. Heck maybe we can invite them to a gathering and have them hand out samples!! (of the Go-Girl that is) :twisted: :lol:

:thumbsup: :applause: Good idea! Love samples. 8) Anyone look at how many times this thread gets looked at. :lol:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby robertaw » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:24 am

Miriam C. wrote: Anyone look at how many times this thread gets looked at. :lol:

No matter who looks at it now, I'll bet no men dare reply now that the T word has been mentioned.
:rofl:
They'll click off of here so fast their browser will freeze...then they'll erase their history!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby Steve_Cox » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:32 am

robertaw wrote:
Miriam C. wrote: Anyone look at how many times this thread gets looked at. :lol:

No matter who looks at it now, I'll bet no men dare reply now that the T word has been mentioned.
They'll click off of here so fast their browser will freeze...then they'll erase their history!

Dear Roberta,

I am not afraid. :lol:
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:43 am

Steve_Cox wrote:
robertaw wrote:

Dear Roberta,

You're a brave one Stevie!
:thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Eunice » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:00 am

godskid wrote:Well, but, but, but ...... you could test the product at HOME, if you've received it already! [ I ran into go-girl.com recently too, so I'm another person anxious to know what you think of it! ]

ME TOO. want to hear how it works! Looks like it is possible that GoGirl is about to get a big boost in profits.
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby robertaw » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:00 am

Steve_Cox wrote:
robertaw wrote:

Dear Roberta,

:thumbsup: Let it be noted that Steve is secure in his masculinity!

I noticed Becca has changed to PINK font to add to the intimidation. :lol:
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby Eunice » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:05 am

Hello ladies. I have been gone for quite some time. Missed you. I was on an UGLY trail for several weeks. so glad it is over. We havent done much camping this year.
To share some news. I have located a long lost cousin. Her parents divorced and they moved away and we lost contact. Now we have about 50 years of catching up to do. I am so excited.
I have taken up weaving. Starting with a small lap loom. it is so interesting.
I have reconnected with children of an old boyfriend. It is nice sharing memories and laying to rest old wounds. gotta love the computer (facebook)
I am now the District Commissioner for Boy Scouts. I thought I was going to have free time in my retirement! Oh well this will only take about 80 hours a week LOL :lol:
Life is good. can feel fall in the air.
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

PreviousNext

Return to Lady Teardroppers