going pee in the middle of the night

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby TENNJIM » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:45 pm

Another male probably going to get in trouble, but this thread really is holding water. :lol: Single the past 10 years, I have hiked many a trail with women on dates. When the urge hit, they politely asked me to go on down the trail a ways and then found an off-trail spot to squat.

Tampons never bothered me much-my wife used to sometimes have me get her a box when I went shopping for shaving stuff. Which brings up a joke: The NFL looked at combining Tampa Bay and the Packers to save money. The new team would be called the TamPacks. The problem was that they were only good for one period and had no second string. :shock:
8)
Jim B / Utah
Most People Seem Normal Until You Really Get To Know Them!
Never mind what people say, I think those Saguaros are shooting us the finger!
72.68% Of All Statistics Are Made Up!
TENNJIM
Palladium Donating Member

Postby robertaw » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:13 pm

TENNJIM wrote:Tampons

A man actually typed the T word! :lol: (Jim, don't you hate it when people take what you say out of context) :lol:

Back to the pee issue - I went to the go-girl website and entered to try to win one. They are not expensive but I think reusing them woudl be a dilemma.

If you are not near a facilities how are you going to clean this thing out? Surely women can't be expected to fold this thing up with pee still on it and shove it back it's baggie. :shocked:

Replying to this thread makes me have to PEE! :roll:
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:20 pm

robertaw wrote:
TENNJIM wrote:Tampons

A man actually typed the T word! :lol: (Jim, don't you hate it when people take what you say out of context) :lol:

Back to the pee issue - I went to the go-girl website and entered to try to win one. They are not expensive but I think reusing them woudl be a dilemma.

If you are not near a facilities how are you going to clean this thing out? Surely women can't be expected to fold this thing up with pee still on it and shove it back it's baggie. :shocked:

Replying to this thread makes me have to PEE! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

GPMN-Product Testing Report

Postby tears4mama » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:13 pm

check out the initial testing
tears4mama
Teardrop Builder

Postby Hillbilly Gene » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:18 pm

TheresaD wrote:I'm wondering... if we all decided to start using them... would we need to start wearing panties w/ an opening in the front like the guys have?? :roll: :lol:

Can't resist a good car wreck! 8)

Don't know any men with panties.. :lol:

Do ya mean under-britches? :worship: 8) :yes:

Gene
Gene

The gene pool could use some chlorine…
Hillbilly Gene
Teardrop Inspector

Postby robertaw » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:20 pm

The original poster of this thread has a post count of '1'. I wonder if she knows her one and only post has had so many responses (and views)?

For me a potty in the trailer is my #1 priority. In fact, I would tow a trailer around with me just to have a potty. I might put in TWO potties. :R

Confession:
My original plan devoted more than 1/3 of the trailer to the bathroom. :oops:
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby hiker chick » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:23 pm

robertaw wrote:One of my teenage sons (unbeknowst to me) had folded down the back seat and was sleeping in the jeep. It was too dark to see him when I got in so when he popped up his head a minute into the drive I was sure I was about to become the next victim of a serial killer.

I managed to 'hold it in' through the scare and finally reached the bath houses. I jumped out and ran in but only sort of made it to the stall on time. :oops:

Of course my son was completely mortified when I came out to the car to get clean clothes to change into. He expressed that I was probably the most embarrassing mother on the planet and that he was in teenager hell at that point. I told him everyone was asleep and no one saw my mad dash to the potty ;)

I'm only just now reading this.

OMG -- I almost peed myself from laughing at your account!

:lol:
Hot Stuff Today, Dog Stuff Tomorrow

www.thegidg.com
hiker chick
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:48 pm

I ordered a 3 pack of "Go Girls" last night. I will give it my best shot and report back to you.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby tears4mama » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:47 pm

:lol:

I advise you find the biggest caffinated drink about an hour before use. Might help with the mental jam!
tears4mama
Teardrop Builder

Postby fireaunt » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:25 pm

OK ladies, at 18 in 1968, my friends and I were very naive. One young lady received a "gift" from an sex deprived admirer who was stationed in Viet Nam. The "gift" was assumed to be a top and my friend tried it on. It fit really weird. Our group of six finally figured out that IT wasn't a top but a Bottom! A pair of crotchless panties! Probably someone had studied the Fredricks of Hollywood catalog to be able to identify. They were rather large but they were certainly crotchless!

Maybe GG sells them as an accessory? :oops: :roll:

fireaunt
fireaunt
500 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:54 pm

fireaunt wrote:OK ladies, at 18 in 1968, my friends and I were very naive. One young lady received a "gift" from an sex deprived admirer who was stationed in Viet Nam. The "gift" was assumed to be a top and my friend tried it on. It fit really weird. Our group of six finally figured out that IT wasn't a top but a Bottom! A pair of crotchless panties! Probably someone had studied the Fredricks of Hollywood catalog to be able to identify. They were rather large but they were certainly crotchless!

fireaunt

:thinking: Hmmmmm...you might be on to something. That sure would make it easier.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby eveningprimrose » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Well, this is the first thread I've come to on this forum. I've got to say it's one of the most informative threads I've ever read. I've learned about two of my most bothersome problems:

1) Peeing in the middle of the night
2) Backing up the trailer

I'm really going to love this forum. We're going camping for a few days tomorrow. I'm going to try the "backing up the trailer thing". I wish I had a go girl, so I could test it for you.

BTW Miriam C, I am in Southwest Missouri, also! :) :thumbsup:
Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
eveningprimrose
Teardrop Master

Postby TheresaD » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:04 pm

I was telling the girls about this thread last night and everyone got a good chuckle out of it. They all want to hear about the testing results.

Steve I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the whole peeing standing up thing... I'm not saying that it can't be done but I can't imagine it's an easy or clean task.

Roberta I was wondering the same thing as you about the whole cleanup thing. Ok say you're in the ladies room somewhere...I suppose you can rinse it out in the sink... but I'm guessing others using the bathroom might be kinda grossed out by that. So I guess that means you would have to at least wipe it out w/ TP before bagging it up. I know I wouldn't want to carry it in my purse, even in a baggie, if it might start smelling of urine. I guess another option might be to have a baby wipe or similar wet wipe handy to give it a quick clean out. :thinking:
All The Best,

Theresa D.
Tearjerkers Great North Woods Chapter Director
68 Sprite 400
47 KIT Companion
TheresaD
Silver Donating Member

Postby fireaunt » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Guys have no idea how going to a public bathroom takes a full assault plan. You have to figure out what to do with your purse, drop your drawers,
squat, keys, phone without touching the germs. And then - no paper and how to flush! Who among us has not dropped your keys in the bowl? :cry:

fireaunt
fireaunt
500 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:42 am

CAJUN LADY wrote:
fireaunt wrote:OK ladies, at 18 in 1968, my friends and I were very naive. One young lady received a "gift" from an sex deprived admirer who was stationed in Viet Nam. The "gift" was assumed to be a top and my friend tried it on. It fit really weird. Our group of six finally figured out that IT wasn't a top but a Bottom! A pair of crotchless panties! Probably someone had studied the Fredricks of Hollywood catalog to be able to identify. They were rather large but they were certainly crotchless!

fireaunt

:thinking: Hmmmmm...you might be on to something. That sure would make it easier.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh gosh why bother! I think some of us will just have to moon or maybe half moon anyone rude enough to watch. :R
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

PreviousNext

Return to Lady Teardroppers