Any match-makers out there?

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby Todah Tear » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:29 pm

robertaw wrote:Well Karl ... it seems you have a few possibles here. 8) You should plan a few trips and let us all watch as this progresses to whatever...This is a great place to find women who feel the same. Good luck to you and keep us updated please.

Hey Reality Teardropping, this could be the next reality show!

Karl, I applaud you for putting it out there! I wish you well with your search. :worship:

Todah
"It is not good to have zeal without knowledge, nor to be hasty and miss the way." Proverbs 19:2 Image
Todah Tear
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Karl » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:50 am

Todah Tear wrote:Karl, I applaud you for putting it out there! I wish you well with your search. :worship:

Todah

Todah,
Thanks for your kind words of encouragement. Unfortunately, "putting it out there" can sometimes mean that someone might come along and step on it (ouch!). :O
Generally, I'm a fairly quiet and reserved type of guy and thus, this public display is far from the norm for me, especially when I could wind up making a total fool of myself (if I haven't already). :oops: :DOH2:
Well, hopefully, it will pay off some day. :worship: Time will tell.
Karl
Tear Jerkers Director - Great Lakes Chapter
Karl
Silver Donating Member

Postby Kayperkay » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:40 am

Soooo.......Karl. 8) .......it's been over a month!....quit keeping us waiting :twisted: ......How's it goin'? :thumbsup: :thumbdown: :thinking:
Kay
Director Jefferson State Tearjerkers
Life is Devine Chaos....Embrace it...Forgive yourself......Breathe.....And enjoy the Ride...!!

Image Image Image
Kayperkay
The 300 Club

Postby Karl » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:23 am

Kayperkay wrote:Soooo.......Karl. 8) .......it's been over a month!....quit keeping us waiting :twisted: ......How's it goin'? :thumbsup: :thumbdown: :thinking:

Hmmm...a true gentleman never kisses and tells, right? :MLAS
Karl
Karl
Silver Donating Member

Postby Arne » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:11 pm

I'm trying match.com and plenty of fish (free), and am only winding up with grandmother types... I'm old, but not that old, yet.... still looking for a hiking partner... who likes camping. It does get old and weary after a while, and am taking a breather, but will be 'putting myself' out there again as the nights get colder and longer.... I need some cuddling....
www.freewebs.com/aero-1
---
I hope I never get too old to play (Arne, Sept 11, 2010)
Arne
Mr. Subject Line

Postby Karl » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Arne wrote:I'm trying match.com and plenty of fish (free), and am only winding up with grandmother types... I'm old, but not that old, yet.... still looking for a hiking partner... who likes camping. It does get old and weary after a while, and am taking a breather, but will be 'putting myself' out there again as the nights get colder and longer.... I need some cuddling....

Arne,

Four years ago after I finally got my divorce over and done with, I was quite fortunate regarding my experiences on Match.com and Yahoo Personals. I met a handful of women whom either I dated and are still friends with despite the dating having stopped – or - I never really dated them but we became good buddies and that has typically lasted to this day. When there wasn't a romantic spark between us, I just tried to be honest as soon as possible and tell them we wouldn’t date any longer. But, if there was still enough there for a decent friendship, I made a point of making the friendship work. I have found that the ladies I became friends with online are now among my very closest of friends. :shake hands: And, when I'm not in a relationship...they love to cuddle with the big teddy bear (as they call me). So, with your stated interest in cuddling, keep the idea of friendships in mind. Just don't wreck a good friendship by letting it become sexual unless you know you can both handle a "FwB" relationship.

So, don’t give up. Just adjust your Match.com profile and maybe you’ll have some different luck online. If you wish, send me your profile via PM along with your parameters for the type of woman you want to date. I'll give you any comments I have. Please note that when I purposely adjusted my Match.com profile (too long of a story to go into right now), the type of women who contacted me changed dramatically...and to my liking, I'm glad to say (I was too shy and lacking confidence to make contacts so I just waited for women to contact me...and thankfully, they did). Regarding the women you are running in to being too grandmotherly, I would suggest that you narrow your search down a tad by limiting the age range of the women you are going after to between 25 and 35. :rofl2: ;) For me, I won't look at a woman unless they have some crow's feet...oops, laugh lines...oops, “evidence of maturityâ€
Karl
Karl
Silver Donating Member

Dear Bob

Postby John Samarin » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:55 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
John Samarin
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Karl » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Any hearty unattached female tearjerkers (or friends of tearjerkers) out there looking for a hot :icedtea: weekend at the Indiana Winter Shiveree :snowstorm: the weekend of January 16-17? If so, check out:
http://tearjerkers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2131&highlight=shiveree
Karl
Karl
Silver Donating Member

Postby Arne » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:24 am

One of the biggest problems I've run into is 'baggage'. Dating was much simpler at a younger age. Now I am dealing with homeowners, children, grandchildren, busy schedules, family commitments and other things..

But, if I don't put myself out there, I'll be watching a lot more TV... alone.

Also, I'm not sure a lot of the women I'm in touch with really know what they want.... or maybe it is I'm just not what they want.... you know, a trailer with no toilet... or shower.. :}
www.freewebs.com/aero-1
---
Arne
Mr. Subject Line

Postby mandy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:36 am

Keep searching guys theres a lady out there somewhere for ya. :thumbsup:
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Karl wrote:Any hearty unattached female tearjerkers (or friends of tearjerkers) out there looking for a hot :icedtea: weekend at the Indiana Winter Shiveree :snowstorm: the weekend of January 16-17? If so, check out:
http://tearjerkers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2131&highlight=shiveree

:lol: I am thinking Bob Henry has the only one a and I doubt if he is giving her up......... ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby pauld3 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:32 am

Ok, I can't stand it. I've gotta say something! :lol:

I can vouch for several of the single ladies on this forum. I have camped with a lot of them. They are ALL awesome women! Obviously! or they wouldn't be out teardropping...cause we are not "merriott gals" we Love the out doors and dont mind (excuse the expression) "peeing behind a tree" if its necessary and going with out a shower for two or three days (there are always those wet wippey things!!! And they are not obsessed about having our makeup on during an outdoor excursion! Teardroppers are different people! And I love that about them! And Single Teardrop Ladies are the best, in my opinion. I once gave a girlfriend a tackle box for christmas, only, instead of tackle stuff, it had "girls-out-door" stuff in it. Wet towellettes, bug spray, deodorant, dry face wash, lotion, etc. She LOVED it and her husband was confused! :?

So, Karl, you are looking in the right place to find a companion! The single ladies on this forum are amazing women! and I'll bet that knock comes to your tear drop soon!!!

Good Luck, buddy!

(Hey, Pam lives in Denver, that's not too far away!) Opps...I probably shouldn't volunteer a response for her....it's just the "Match Maker" in me!!! :R

Lynn
Paul & Lynn Donovan
The Toad Drop Inn
Liberal, KS
pauld3
The 300 Club

Postby Kayperkay » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:36 pm

:woohoo: You hit the nail on the head Lynn :applause: :applause:
Kay
Director Jefferson State Tearjerkers
Life is Devine Chaos....Embrace it...Forgive yourself......Breathe.....And enjoy the Ride...!!

Image Image Image
Kayperkay
The 300 Club

Postby Arne » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:55 pm

I think I'll start hanging a sign on the front of the t/d:

"I'm single, want to camp?"...

I mean, you never know... and a lot of people go to those sheep dog trials..
www.freewebs.com/aero-1
---
Arne
Mr. Subject Line

Postby pauld3 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Arne wrote:I think I'll start hanging a sign on the front of the t/d:

"I'm single, want to camp?"...

I mean, you never know... and a lot of people go to those sheep dog trials..

Couldn't hurt! 8)
Paul & Lynn Donovan
The Toad Drop Inn
Liberal, KS
pauld3
The 300 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Lady Teardroppers