GPMN-Product Testing Report

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby rebapuck » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 pm

So, if you were standing, how far did you have to drop your drawers?

I can see using this to peed in a bottle in the privacy of my TTT. But I have a portapotty there.
Judy
1966 VW camper
1967 VW singlecab
rebapuck

Postby starleen2 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:32 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote: It was kinda fun being able to direct it where you wanted it. :lol:

Welcome to OUR world! :rofl2: Now if only you could get that name signing down :lol:
starleen2
5th Teardrop Club

Postby robertaw » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:46 pm

rebapuck wrote:So, if you were standing, how far did you have to drop your drawers?

I can see using this to peed in a bottle in the privacy of my TTT. But I have a portapotty there.

Good question...I was wondering this also.

I wouldn't use the GG in my trailer either since I have my own potty there. I was thinking it would be nice in a public bathroom where you really didn't want to touch the toilet. Or if you were outside somewhere away from any facilities.
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby TheresaD » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Yes.. I was wondering about the drawer dropping myself... Do tell please ladies! A simple unzipping of the fly wouldn't be doable but I'm guessing with a little practice only a little bit of drawer droppage would be necessary...perhaps only a half moon??
All The Best,

Theresa D.
Tearjerkers Great North Woods Chapter Director
68 Sprite 400
47 KIT Companion
TheresaD
Silver Donating Member

Ordered one

Postby monkeyfingers4 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:22 am

I ordered one and tried it. It works very well. I got poison ivy the last time we were camping by trying to stay out of the light. I definitely will use it. No more squatting for me.

My husband thought I was crazy though!
monkeyfingers4
Teardrop Builder

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:44 am

Ok, to answer your "panty dropping" question, the first time I really dropped them because I didn't know what I was doing. I used it again last night just for fun and this time I dropped my pants right below my bottom and barely pulled down my panties. It worked just great!

I was at my son and daughter-n-laws home last night, with a whole bunch of her family and we got to talking about the Go-Girl and Jamie (Dusty's wife) immediately said "Dustin and I are going to have a peeing contest to see who can shoot the farthest"! Dustin looked at her like she had lost her sweet mind! We all fell out laughing at his expression. :lol:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby fireaunt » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:52 pm

are the guys feelin' a wee(pee) bit threatened?
fireaunt
500 Club

Postby nevadatear » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:38 pm

okay ladies, for those of you looking for the thinggy like men use that not only collects the pee, but stores it until you empty it, you are looking for a "urinal". Yup, same name as the big thing in the little boys room. They make them for females too. Kind of the funnel attached to a bottle, or go girl attached to a bottle. google "female urinal" or check out the medical equipment sites if you looking for one of these. Even target and walgreens on line have them.

Debbie, RN
Debbie (with Randy looking over my shoulder)
Our build thread: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=41295&highlight=monstero
2009 Homebuilt woody, Kenskill inspired 5 wide
ImageImage
nevadatear
Silver Donating Member

Postby fireaunt » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:44 pm

It's nice to have a nurse in the family :) Hugs

I can remember when the vietnamese refugees came to Tx. They didn't know any slang. Once we clued this one young lady in on No. 1 and No. 2, we broke down lots of barriers and felt connected and she felt included.

Now if we just found an Italian to explain "the hole".

Fireaunt
fireaunt
500 Club

Postby Rvankeur » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:51 am

Hi ladies - I'm Rose, new here, with a popup trailer, looking into teardrops. I had to finally pipe up with some comments on this thread...

Ed and I are paddlers - whitewater, flatwater, canoes, kayaks, whatever. If it floats, we'll paddle it. Anyway - typically, the places we go don't have any kind of 'facilities'. Having to pee in the woods and not get it on your shoes is a common skill, and like here, the women tend to chat to see what tricks others have...

A friend clued me in to the fact that she carries a laundry detergent bottle in all of her cars. These days it's a little harder to find the correct kind, but if you can get "All" or "OxyClean" liquid and open the top, you'll see the white diverter thing that lets you pour the liquid out. These white things are removable - just put your finger in there and pull. Ta-da - a container for securely carrying liquids of all types. Also - the opening tends to be a decent size if you have any skill at aiming.

As for the F.U.D. (Feminine Urinary Director), ugh. Have I got a story for THAT one.
When Ed and I were in our first couple of months of dating (and when certain things were still a little more private), we went on a week long paddling trip in the Okefenokee Swamp with a bunch of friends from our canoe club. I bought one of these: http://www.rei.com/product/407267 and a coffee can with kitty litter because we were told that we had to have in our canoe something to contain human waste. It's not like you can really just pull over to shore and pee in the woods when it's a swamp. I had done really well (as did Ed) in timing my pee runs to when we had a planned stop at a chickee (think big ole deck on the occasional hard spot in the swamp) that had an outhouse, but on the last day....

I couldn't hold it anymore, and by this time, the shyness about potty issues for Ed had already been resolved (Gatorade bottle for him). OK, so, here I am, sitting in the bow (front) of the canoe, with my newish boyfriend sitting behind me, and I've got to pee, using this thing. So, I daintily shoved this thing into my pants, bringing the hose out to direct it into the can and proceed to kink the hose. So, I realize that the hose is kinked but I CAN'T STOP. Oh joy.
Nothing like peeing your pants in front of your boyfriend. :shock: I do recommend quick drying clothes. 8)

We laugh about it now (and really, after I dried off, then as well).

Not quite as bad as taking care of hygiene on a "high maintenance" day at a crowded whitewater river, thinking I'd found enough cover, only to find out as I was hoisting my pants and spray skirt back into position that the Boy Scouts were hiking behind me. Hmmm. Wonder what badge they earned on that one?

Anyway - think I'll have to try one of these with the laundry bottle.
Rose and Ed
Rvankeur
Teardrop Master

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:35 am

:lol: Rose I have for a very long time wanted to paddle the Okefenokee. Just never had a partner who was into gators and snakes. I did try the disposable Lady J on a canoe and it worked well just you then have to dispose of the thing. Yucky. I think this thing with a bottle will work better. :worship: Mine isn't here yet and I was hoping to go canoeing with my daughter tomorrow. I ordered 3 and thinking about more. Gotta get the grand kids one........ 8) They will love them.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby tears4mama » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Back from our camping trip. DD tried GG. She is 8. She liked it a lot. She at first thought yuck. Then after I gave her a step by step demo, she gave it a try. Dad thought she was up to no good in my bathroom. He caught her. He thought it was hilarious but liked the idea. :lol: :lol:

Glad you liked it Cajun Lady.

Now we just need to get our debts paid off so I can build my teardrop!!
tears4mama
Teardrop Builder

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:18 pm

tears4mama wrote:Back from our camping trip. DD tried GG. She is 8. She liked it a lot. She at first thought yuck. Then after I gave her a step by step demo, she gave it a try. Dad thought she was up to no good in my bathroom. He caught her. He thought it was hilarious but liked the idea. :lol: :lol:

Glad you liked it Cajun Lady.

Now we just need to get our debts paid off so I can build my teardrop!!

I'll take a picture of my Go-Girl kit tomorrow and post it. I put it together to carry in my SUV and camper. I like this better than putting it back in that tube.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby robertaw » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:01 pm

My GG shipped today! :thumbsup:

Will post review once it comes and I get the nerve to try it.
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:10 pm

robertaw wrote:My GG shipped today! :thumbsup:

Will post review once it comes and I get the nerve to try it.

Mine shipped yesterday. Wish I had ordered it a day sooner. :D Guess the porta potty will go fishing another day. :lol:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

PreviousNext

Return to Lady Teardroppers