GPMN-Product Testing Report

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby fireaunt » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:09 am

I'm thinkin' my old CPAP mask and hose might be recylclable!
:lol: :twisted: :lol:

Fireaunt
fireaunt
500 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:52 am

fireaunt wrote:I'm thinkin' my old CPAP mask and hose might be recylclable!
:lol: :twisted: :lol:

Fireaunt

:lol: :lol: :lol: What ever works..... :thinking: Do those have extra holes in them........I was thinking a hose might help with flow control too....
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:54 am

Wait!!...this thing is a funnel :QM :QM I thought it held the p-p in it and you emptied it out :QM That's not what I want...I want it to hold the p-p so I can empty it out. Awww man...I think I need one of those men thingies.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby robertaw » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:44 pm

TheresaD wrote:Never mind!! :lightbulb: I figured out what GPMN means! :lol: Very clever!

Not only do I not know what that means, but I can't see it written anywhere. :oops: What am I missing?
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:00 pm

robertaw wrote:
TheresaD wrote:Never mind!! :lightbulb: I figured out what GPMN means! :lol: Very clever!

Not only do I not know what that means, but I can't see it written anywhere. :oops: What am I missing?

Going Pee in the Middle of the Night :lol: :lol: :lol: Took me a few minutes too. :oops:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby fireaunt » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:15 pm

and I thought something about Global Positioning! lol :lol:

Fireaunt
fireaunt
500 Club

Postby robertaw » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Miriam C. wrote:
robertaw wrote:

Going Pee in the Middle of the Night :lol: :lol: :lol: Took me a few minutes too. :oops:

:rofl: Thanks - I tried to Google it :rofl2:
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby robertaw » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:12 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote: Wait!!...this thing is a funnel :QM :QM I thought it held the p-p in it and you emptied it out :QM That's not what I want...I want it to hold the p-p so I can empty it out. Awww man...I think I need one of those men thingies.

Now Becca, surely you pee more than that little thing could hold! :lol:

It is a funnel but you could get some kind of pee bottle/container to funnel it into. One of the guys showed showed a pic early in the other thread of one of those bottles men pee into.

I supposed you could use anything that seals tightly so long as it's clearly marked. ;)
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby rebapuck » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:20 pm

If you have a dress on, at least there would be a measure of privacy. Wearing pants, which I would surely be doing, I'd have to drop them. Might as well pee on my socks.

How on earth would it be used standing up?
Judy
1966 VW camper
1967 VW singlecab
rebapuck

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 am

robertaw wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote: Wait!!...this thing is a funnel :QM :QM I thought it held the p-p in it and you emptied it out :QM That's not what I want...I want it to hold the p-p so I can empty it out. Awww man...I think I need one of those men thingies.

Now Becca, surely you pee more than that little thing could hold! :lol:

It is a funnel but you could get some kind of pee bottle/container to funnel it into. One of the guys showed showed a pic early in the other thread of one of those bottles men pee into.

I supposed you could use anything that seals tightly so long as it's clearly marked. ;)

Oooooooh-K...I get it now about the standing up to p-p thing. I was wondering how it would hold all that liquid. :oops: I dunno ladies...I think I'm just a squatter for life. I'll try it when it comes in.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:08 pm

It feels like Christmas today! I've gotten 2 packages I ordered Monday night and one of them was the Go Girl.

It arrived! It came with all you see. I got 3 but gave one to my daughter in law who works with me.

Just in time because I had to go potty.

Ok...done. I give it a 2 thumbs up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (I washed it with soap and hot water)

I got it back in the package but it is not that easy.

Ok, here's my opinion of the Go Girl:
*Very easy to use
*Didn't have any drips
*Very sturdy, not thin or cheap
*I like it

One thing strange was I've never p-p'd standing up before...ever. I felt a little awkward and my body didn't want to let go at first. And you have to "shake it" like men do. Not all over the place like men do but you get the picture. And I used 2 hands to make sure the p-p was going down in the bowl. It was kinda fun being able to direct it where you wanted it. :lol:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby robertaw » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:34 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:One thing strange was I've never p-p'd standing up before...ever. I felt a little awkward and my body didn't want to let go at first.

It was kinda fun being able to direct it where you wanted it. :lol:

Great review! Love the pics! I'm going to order some for sure. The GG does look alot sturdier in your pics than in the company's pics. I was worried about it being too flimsy.

I am also going to have to get past the mental block of standing up. I agree it will be fun to be able to steer the pee.

Where were these things all the years I spent peeing in a cup every few weeks when pregnant? OB doctors need to give these out to their patients.
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby fireaunt » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:19 pm

do Cheerios come with it? :lol:
fireaunt
500 Club

Postby TheresaD » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:49 pm

:applause: This is awesome feedback! I'm thinking of surprising my friends with some when we do our Christmas swap!! :lol: A funny gift and practical too!! I'll bet they'd come in pretty handy even in the winter. One of my friends goes snowmobiling on some pretty long trails in the middle of nowhere with her family and has been known to squat in the snow. I'll bet this would be great for her. I would think she wouldn't have to expose as much flesh to the cold if she tried this. :shock: I think I'm gonna be ordering some as well! If anyone else gets one don't forget to review it. The more opinions the better! We can't be too informed about things like this!! :D
All The Best,

Theresa D.
Tearjerkers Great North Woods Chapter Director
68 Sprite 400
47 KIT Companion
TheresaD
Silver Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:12 pm

TheresaD wrote::applause: This is awesome feedback! I'm thinking of surprising my friends with some when we do our Christmas swap!! :lol: A funny gift and practical too!! I'll bet they'd come in pretty handy even in the winter. One of my friends goes snowmobiling on some pretty long trails in the middle of nowhere with her family and has been known to squat in the snow. I'll bet this would be great for her. I would think she wouldn't have to expose as much flesh to the cold if she tried this. :shock: I think I'm gonna be ordering some as well! If anyone else gets one don't forget to review it. The more opinions the better! We can't be too informed about things like this!! :D

If you order, use the ACTIVEGIRL coupon code to get $1.00 off. I have a small zippered makeup bad that I don't use anymore and I put it in there, inside a zip lock bag. It was too hard to get it back in and out and besides you can put a travel pack of tissue in the makeup bag along with a small screw top bottle of a mixture of water/hydrogen peroxide to rinse it out with. I am naming my makeup bag the "On The Go Girl" kit. You can get those little travel bottles at Wal Mart for 50 cents.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to Lady Teardroppers