Hi Ladies

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Hi Ladies

Postby Yakn1 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:01 pm

You girls are KILLING me with the pee pee tee pee stuff - I have never laughed so hard in my life!! Guess it's because I truely understand :lol:
My name is Vicki and I hail from San Antonio - fly fishing and kayaking are my true loves. I have, after many years gone by, started camping again. Went to Junction,Tx in June with my fellow lady flyfishers, it was 104 + each day and I camped out in a TENT!!!!!!! I may not be too old for that, but definately too grouchy! Found this site a couple of days ago and now I am hooked. I don't have a TD or TTT yet, but certainly thinking of building one. After the "potty" thread, I think it will have to be a TTT. Look forward to hearing from everyone, Karol told me about the gathering in Oct. but I have a wedding that weekend - sure wish I could go :( . Thanks for letting snop around your house.
Vicki
Yakn1
Teardrop Inspector

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Welcome aboard Vicki! :) There are lots of interesting and down right gut-busting conversations on this forum. We are one big family who sometimes share more than we should so don't be afraid to jump right in! Any chance you belong to Sisters on The Fly? I was a member but never had a chance to participate in their gatherings. They are avid flyfisherwomen.

Hope to meet you at a gathering one day. Happy camping! :vroom:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Eunice » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Welcome Vicki. This is a great site with a lot of wonderful people. Glad you found it. You will have a great time getting to know everyone
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Image to the playground Vicki. Building is the best way to get exactly what you want. Or at least most of what you want.

Have fun and remember this place runs on Pictures. :pictures: :pictures: :pictures:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby robertaw » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Welcome Vicki! :)
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby tears4mama » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Welcome,
I hope to one day try my hand at flyfishing. That will have to wait until the little guys learn how to be quiet while fishing. :woohoo: "fishing!,catch a fish" chitter chatter.

Oh well. One day
tears4mama
Teardrop Builder

Postby TheresaD » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Welcome to the nuthouse Vicki! This place is great. I have had alot of laughs over quite a few threads on this forum and I've also learned alot of valuable information. Stick around. I think you'll like it here!
All The Best,

Theresa D.
Tearjerkers Great North Woods Chapter Director
68 Sprite 400
47 KIT Companion
TheresaD
Silver Donating Member

Postby Lizbeth » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Hi Vicki! I have a TTT and for the record it had a porta potti!
Lizbeth
Teardrop Advisor

Postby eveningprimrose » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi Vicki! I'm new to this, too. It is a great place, isn't it? I'm getting addicted, too. I don't know if my husband is getting sick of me telling him all of the great info on here, or not. I told him he needs to get signed-on, himself. Until then, I'll just read and tell him about it. :)
Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
eveningprimrose
Teardrop Master

Return to Lady Teardroppers