Does anyone have any decorating tips?

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby mandy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:58 am

Jazzy Lynn wrote:Hi Mrs. B. Your fish theme sounds really cute. I love the giant fish pillows! :thumbsup: I saw some fabric at Hancocks today that would totally match them. I was going to post some pics of my tear but Mandy and Tearhead beat me to it. I really like the snaps I used instead of a curtain rod. It has worked out great for me. Don't worry about your decorating being too cute. That's what teardrops are all about. They can't help but be cute due to their size. Whatever you decide, just have fun with it.
(PS Mandy are you coming down to Cloudcroft this year? Hope to see you there.)
Barbara

Not sure I'm going just yet I need a co-pilot and the lil sis dosen't want to go this year.
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Re: hi-

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:25 pm

happy_teardrops wrote:Mandy, Jazzy Lynn, and Doug,

Thanks for all of the tips. Snaps and lining are great ideas. I will make sure we get some sturdy curtains. My husband pointed out that we will have a greater slection when we go to the Gulf Coast, so he wants to use the ugly curtains that I made for now and shop for new ones when we go on our first trip. I made a bulletin board/collage of momentos from tent camping trips and photos of how my husband built the camper. We thought we could hang it on the galley door. I can't wait to get away for awhile on our 1st trip. I hope you all will be doing the same soon as well. All of you have been so wonderful to offer advice. Everyone is so nice here :)

Thanks again and happy tears to you all!

Mrs. B

I tried to embed it ere, but it didn't work out :( Oh, well!

[img]http--www.mikenchell.com-forums-album_pic.phppic_id=62904[/img]

Mrs B. If you click on edit you cans see the difference between the urls.

If you click on the thumbnail and copy the resulting url. You need to click on IMG, paist and IMG again. Preview should help you see if it works.

:thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Hi--

Postby jan4peace » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Thanks!

Mrs b (aka Jan) :)

Now I'm off to work :(
Jan

"The sun looked out of the sky, clean, fresh, and golden, spreading light and warmth everywhere." Mirra Ginsburg
jan4peace
2000 Club
2000 Club

cute teardrops for fishermen

Postby Blumie » Fri May 07, 2010 8:05 am

How did I miss this thread until today? Now I'm stoked for IRG 3.0 and the thought of getting to see many of these gorgeous little jewels in person. Doug Hodder owns a quilt store?!

My sister-in-law quilted window panels for our teardrop, see http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... 1502627968

Linda in Quincy CA
Blumie
Silver Donating Member

Re: cute teardrops for fishermen

Postby Miriam C. » Fri May 07, 2010 10:48 am

blumie wrote:How did I miss this thread until today? Now I'm stoked for IRG 3.0 and the thought of getting to see many of these gorgeous little jewels in person. Doug Hodder owns a quilt store?!

My sister-in-law quilted window panels for our teardrop, see http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... 1502627968

Linda in Quincy CA

Linda those are really beautiful! :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Previous

Return to Lady Teardroppers