Ladies, I'm looking

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby slowcowboy » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 am

theres a idea, go organize a wyoming gathering. never thought of that one. I think from what I have seen most of them here are the normal Rv crowd. I did see a camp inn last summer in lander but it was from out of state. i think I am the only one in the state with a homebuilt. I get people standing looking at me when I go through lander up to the windrivers. I hope to dragg my buddys into a gathering this summer. I will do the one with my church in the windrivers in august probaly and all the little kids will ask me what is that thing you are camping in.

I would love to hit last gasp as the royal gorge has a railroad and I am a train nut. I have taken a ride on the train too. before. Nebraska sounds interesting I have have to hit my atlas. I am slowly learning nebraska though farm machenery trips. Utah is just next door and I figured from what I read on here they were full of teardrop gatherigns.

I will amit right now I have job hunting top priorty on my brain as I am on blue sky with unemployment thanks to congresses slows and the nothing you can do about it economy. I hate to say it but we aren't coming back at all on the economy here in wyoming. only thing really saving us is the price of cows. If that goes. Its only going to get a lot lot worse all over.

But I am not one to give up. I think I will plan on trying for last gasp in cannon city and maybee tye my buddy up in rifle with duck tape and bring him along. I will tell him my teardrop is really a camaflaged 30 foot motor home he thinks he needs.

My thoughts, Slowcowboy.
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
7000 Club
7000 Club

Previous

Return to Lady Teardroppers