Lady teardrop per in the PNW

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Lady teardrop per in the PNW

Postby Mick'nSarah » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:14 am

Hi all!

I just said hello last night in the main section, but I thought I would drop a note here too.

I have a 2010 Camp-Inn 560 Ultra, and I do a lot of camping on my own, with my 5-year old. My husband joins us on some of our trips, but is often traveling for work or fulfilling his hobbies. Most of my trips are around Oregon and Washington, but we did our first longer trip this last summer. My son and I spent 2 weeks going down the Oregon coast and through the Redwoods. Next year I have plans to trek to either Glacier NP or Yellowstone (might try to tie it in with the Camp-Inn Camp-out...we'll have to see how the new kindergarten next year feels about my son missing some of the first days of school).

I am really enjoying my trailer, and my husband is happy with us camping because I have locking doors (he didn't feel very good about me going out in a tent).

Looking forward to chatting more with you all!
Sarah
------------------------
www.havekidwillteardrop.wordpress.com
Mick'nSarah
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Lady teardrop per in the PNW

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Image Sarah and family. It is great that you get to take your son to such great places and in comfort.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Mick'nSarah » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks so much for the welcome. We are very lucky indeed. It is a good life, made better by being outside!
Sarah
------------------------
www.havekidwillteardrop.wordpress.com
Mick'nSarah
Teardrop Inspector

Postby byrdz1 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Hello!

you can check out the northwest section for events, and I am one of the editors of the Teardrops of Oregon and Washington (TOW) newsletter. If you haven't already sent it via another channel you can send your email address to [email protected] and Amy can put you on the list. We should have the fall edition out in about a week. There are a lot of great events in the area that you can attend if you are 'joiner' and there are some fun folks in the group, as well as the Jefferson State bunch if you like southern Oregon and northern CA. :throw PC: :vroom:
Just Remember, no matter where you go... there you are
byrdz1
Donating Member

Postby Redgloves » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:36 am

Hi Sarah,

Glad you found your way to another great forum!

Sarah contributes to the UnOfficial CampInn Forum regularly with wonderful camping photos, great ideas, and comments. She introduced many of us to BikeFriday folding bikes.

Jean
Geocacher, healthcare provider, mom and women with not enough common sense regarding personal safety when it comes to adventure outings!

Owner:
Uff Da Inn, a 2015 Camp Inn 560
Redgloves
The 300 Club

Postby AprilRosyButt » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:24 am

I'm a single mom with a 7 year old daughter in the PNW! It is nice to see more people with young ones!
AprilRosyButt
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Lady Teardroppers