Cool Paint-by-Number camper picture

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Cool Paint-by-Number camper picture

Postby minstrel » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Ordered this for myself and thought others might enjoy it. Planning on hanging it by my camper door. www.easy123art.com/countryliving
Liz :)
minstrel
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Cool Paint-by-Number camper picture

Postby Vedette » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:01 am

Okay Liz
Let's get you out of the Country Living Magazine and get you out Living in the Country in your TD.
Time for you to research "Sisters on the Fly"
It is Homework time??? ;)
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Postby minstrel » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:43 pm

I have looked at Sisters on the Fly, and it looks like a really fun group. I might do a trip once in a while with them,......but they have a no pet rule. One of the main reasons I bought my teardrop was to travel with my dog.
Attachments
Bonner smaller.jpg
Bonner smaller.jpg (24.22 KiB) Viewed 5053 times
minstrel
Teardrop Advisor

Postby deleted » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:06 pm

Welcome LIz! Very cute painting. It'll look great by your door :thumbsup:

Someone needs to start a glamping group where you can only join if you have a dog :R
deleted
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby bobhenry » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:47 am

Stacie Tamaki wrote:
Someone needs to start a glamping group where you can only join if you have a dog :R

Here is my favorite campin' gal not much on converation but a great listner :lol:

Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby minstrel » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:38 am

She's adorable! Looks like a black Westie. Didn't know they made them in black...... :thinking:
Liz
minstrel
Teardrop Advisor

Postby bobhenry » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:23 pm

First cousin to a Westie she is A Scottish Terrier Had a westie too but lost him in the divorce.

Thor at the first CRA 2011

"Hey dad are we there yet?"Image
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby DandiCamper » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:31 pm

Cool Picture! I am dreaming up all kinds of decorating ideas, getting close to time to glamp up the DandiCamper. I looked into sisters on the fly. Looks like fun. I have a dog too, she likes to go everywhere with me but she is getting old and my husband thinks she shouldn't go anymore. She loves to camp.
I have been looking at decals for the side of my teardrop. Has anyone used these or have a suggestion of where to order them. I was going to paint a design on there myself but don't know how that will last on aluminum siding. It is already pre-painted white. Anyone have any tips or advice on paint or decals?
I am planning to use paintable bead board wallpaper (that I already have) in the cabin. I have some fabric that I have been saving for a long time that I want to use. It is old fashioned looking, with strawberries and butterflies. Plan on a tablecloth, maybe curtains and been looking into covering the counter with it and sealing with coats of polyurethane. I'm not sure I want to try epoxy or resin over it. Will if the poly doesn't work.
Saw a neat idea for the back wall of galley, using disposable aluminum baking sheets cut into tiles.(like tin ceiling tiles) Press design into them and paint. Its about time to get out and hit the thrift stores for some new stuff. In search of cast iron and Melmac too. :)
I have two quilts, one I made that is not quite wide enough to hang over a queen bed. Another old one that I got for a buck or two at goodwill. It is old and hand-quilted. I have a down comforter that is hot pink that I need to cover. A wool throw that fits the floor of my TD... Been layering these items trying to get the nest just right! :lol:
That's what I'm thinking about while building, just get it to the decorating and camping part. What ideas do you ladies have or have used in your campers?
Kim
Life is a journey
DandiCamper
Teardrop Builder

Return to Lady Teardroppers