New Arrivals

Lanterns, stoves, etc... anything old!

New Arrivals

Postby BobR » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:54 am

Here is the link to photos of the my new aquisitions. Model 200A, 413F and picnic cooler.

http://www.bobsteardrop.com/Coleman/pages/coleman.htm
Bob Richert
Parrish, FL
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars"
BobR
Donating Member

Postby doug hodder » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Bob. you really got some great pieces there. That stove is in nice condition, I wouldn't play with it either. The 413's have a larger box than the 425's and get scorched less often, appears to have great paint on it. I've got the family 413E. It's in original condition, things burned into the box courtesy of my sister. Good idea on using the picnic cooler for dry goods. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Mark72 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:39 pm

So your the sniper that got me on that sale!! :lol: No foul there are plenty to go around. Congratulations on a good start on your collection! :thumbsup:

Mark
ImageImage
Mark72
Donating Member

Postby BobR » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Thanks Guys,

Doug
The stove is in great condition. Just going to use some steel wool to clean up the grate, burners and tubes.

The lantern needs more work. Any suggestions on a good match for the red paint on the fount? The porcelain on the vent is OK. Also should I paint the frame or just try to clean it up?

Mark
Sorry about that. I got my butt kicked on a couple of other 200A's before I got that one. See ya on eBay
Bob Richert
Parrish, FL
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars"
BobR
Donating Member

Return to Vintage Camping Equipment