hey Doug

Lanterns, stoves, etc... anything old!

hey Doug

Postby John T. Hodgen » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Hey Doug,
I have a Coleman lantern top for the little propane bottles and it seems someone took the mechanism out that screws into the bottom to punch the bottle open. :( I thought I could take the one out of the single burner stove that goes with it but the threads are different :cry: Do you happen to know where I could get one without buying a whole new lantern top :thinking: I've been LOOKING in all the wrong places :thinking: . Any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup: CUZ YOU DA MAN!!!-til later by the firepit-John T. 8) ps-Momma and I tried out the ALMOST finished t/d (Costa Lotta-gotta love the name)-Twice in the front yard :lol: :thumbsup: 8)
John T. Hodgen
The 300 Club

Postby doug hodder » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Sorry John... I'm not into propane items so don't know much about them. If you have a model number, you might try on this site and see if you can get a part number on it and check availability. Just an idea. Maybe someone else out there has a better idea. Doug

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/parts/pr ... ory_id=110
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

hey doug

Postby John T. Hodgen » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Hey Doug
Thanks for the info--I'll try that.
John T 8)
John T. Hodgen
The 300 Club

Postby rainjer » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Can you post a picture of the lantern you are talking about? I would be willing to do some looking for you.

Jeremy
rainjer
King Koleman

Return to Vintage Camping Equipment