Not so vintage Coleman lantern

Lanterns, stoves, etc... anything old!

Not so vintage Coleman lantern

Postby TLC » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 am

While waiting for Dobyman to find me that nice 200A, I had a weak moment and bought this brand new Coleman Heritage lantern. It's the modern version of the 200A and really a sweet little lantern.
BTW, I still think it wasn't unreasonable to ask Dobyman to throw in some mantles and a gallon of fuel!!
Tom :lol:
I can drink all day.....provided I don't start till 11PM
TLC
The 300 Club

Postby Zollinger » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Tom. Tom. Tom. :disappointed: We are gonna have to talk about this new addiction of yours. Are you building a bigger trailer to haul all your stuff to Montello? :lol: I should talk. Came home from a day of Geocaching Saturday, and there sat a WELL used 425E stove. Now I got people dropping stuff off all the time. ;)
Dawn
Dawn
Zollinger
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby TLC » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Zollinger wrote:Tom. Tom. Tom. :disappointed: We are gonna have to talk about this new addiction of yours. Are you building a bigger trailer to haul all your stuff to Montello? :lol: I should talk. Came home from a day of Geocaching Saturday, and there sat a WELL used 425E stove. Now I got people dropping stuff off all the time. ;)
Dawn

Hi Dawn:
No, I'm not getting a bigger trailer, but every time I go camping I'll be using a different combination of pressure equipment.
It is an addiction, I'll agree to that. I've narrowed my search to single burner stoves and single mantle lanterns. We'll see how long that lasts. It is fun though. Good luck with your new stove.
Tom
I can drink all day.....provided I don't start till 11PM
TLC
The 300 Club

Return to Vintage Camping Equipment