old restored 1958 ALJO

Lanterns, stoves, etc... anything old!

old restored 1958 ALJO

Postby Hillbilly01 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi all :D I was to a friday night cruise in A friday night Car show .in north Stpaul to night and this couple was there with a 1958 ALJO 12 foot camper . the lady has had it for 20 years and in the last year restore it . It is super sweet !! I do not have digal cam yet. but soon I will and I will get some pics to post This thing looks like they just pulled it out of the wrapper!This thing is nice !!! they did a SUPER JOB on this WOW!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .They are going to a gathering in Iowa the 24th july .If someone see it get pics . its green and white and pull with a black pickup.
keep the shiney side up!! And the Wide whitewalls off the curb!! Paul V nic name (Hillbilly)log in (Hillbilly01)
Hillbilly01
Teardrop Builder

Re: old restored 1958 ALJO

Postby hotrod » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Hillbilly01 wrote:Hi all :D I was to a friday night cruise in A friday night Car show .in north Stpaul to night and this couple was there with a 1958 ALJO 12 foot camper . the lady has had it for 20 years and in the last year restore it . It is super sweet !! I do not have digal cam yet. but soon I will and I will get some pics to post This thing looks like they just pulled it out of the wrapper!This thing is nice !!! they did a SUPER JOB on this WOW!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .They are going to a gathering in Iowa the 24th july .If someone see it get pics . its green and white and pull with a black pickup.

hey how good is that st paul show/cruise night?? Thought about going that way sometime.. Just inherited a 1964 impala, so that is going to suck the life out of me socially for a few years, gonna take awhile to restore it...
Paul
Some people are like slinkys.. not much good for anything but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs....
hotrod
TILT
TILT

Postby Hillbilly01 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi Hotrod I was in DL sunday. the friday Night history cruse night is always great. :D most fridays they say 800 to 1000 cars show up . I think 600 to 700 most very nice some so so . :roll: show go from 6 pm to dark then some go to Porkys over on the midway till late .they close at midnight . the cops move in . :( OH on friday the 24th my Boss and myself are going to take 2 or 3 old Mack trucks over there. 1926 AC- 1942 FJ-1971 Fire truck . You coming to car craft ?
keep the shiney side up!! And the Wide whitewalls off the curb!! Paul V nic name (Hillbilly)log in (Hillbilly01)
Hillbilly01
Teardrop Builder

Postby hotrod » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Hillbilly01 wrote:Hi Hotrod I was in DL sunday. the friday Night history cruse night is always great. :D most fridays they say 800 to 1000 cars show up . I think 600 to 700 most very nice some so so . :roll: show go from 6 pm to dark then some go to Porkys over on the midway till late .they close at midnight . the cops move in . :( OH on friday the 24th my Boss and myself are going to take 2 or 3 old Mack trucks over there. 1926 AC- 1942 FJ-1971 Fire truck . You coming to car craft ?

No I wont be down for car craft.. Im up to my butt in old impalas. putting a 348 tri power in a 60 2 dr hardtop for the neighbor, then as soon as that is done were bringing home a 64 2 door hardtop for my family! finally. lolol gotta squeeze a stereo job into a 67 impala convertibe yet plus a rear main seal on a 62 impala.. my summer is history..We are talking seriously about back to the 50s next year, see how the money is...
sounds like a good turnout down there!!!
Paul
Some people are like slinkys.. not much good for anything but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs....
hotrod
TILT
TILT

Postby Hillbilly01 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:16 pm

HEY Hotrod . You got any old chevy 1/2 or 3/4 ton pickups auto trans ? looking for a pickup to pull a horse trailer for the kid . 60 -87 !! she is in to horses . the pickup dose not need to run I have 2-3 engines around.small blocks . the 50's next year ! the boss is going to take the trucks over there as well . How many chain drive trucks have you seen?? :thinking: chat at you later!!
Hillbilly01
Teardrop Builder

Postby hotrod » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:49 pm

Hillbilly01 wrote:HEY Hotrod . You got any old chevy 1/2 or 3/4 ton pickups auto trans ? looking for a pickup to pull a horse trailer for the kid . 60 -87 !! she is in to horses . the pickup dose not need to run I have 2-3 engines around.small blocks . the 50's next year ! the boss is going to take the trucks over there as well . How many chain drive trucks have you seen?? :thinking: chat at you later!!

i dont know of any right off the top of my head.. Pretty popular around these parts. ill keep my eyes peeled tho..
dont se any chain drive trucks anymore!
so im going to say never.. lololol
Paul
hotrod
TILT
TILT

Return to Vintage Camping Equipment