Yard sale find

Lanterns, stoves, etc... anything old!

Yard sale find

Postby JayM » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Boy, it sure looks like it was a weekend for yard sale and swap meet finds! While this one isn't as old or rare as some of the others this weekend, I thought it was a good deal. My wife went to a yard sale around the corner Saturday and brought back this Coleman 220K that she got for $2 :). When I pulled it out of the (original) box, I found that it had never been used. The original mantles were still in the package and the manual was still in the box. There is a chip in the top where someone probably tightened it down too much, but other that that it appears to be in perfect condition. Looks like it had probably been sitting on a shelf in the garage since it was new. It was made in 2/80, and there's a K-Mart sticker on the box with a price of $22.99.
Jay
JayM
Teardrop Advisor

Postby hotrod » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 pm

nice one!!
Paul
Some people are like slinkys.. not much good for anything but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs....
hotrod
TILT
TILT

Postby doug hodder » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:40 am

I love to hear those kinds of stories! There's so much of this stuff around it's amazing. E-bay may be easier to just sit and click, but if you go out and hit the garage sales, there's plenty of great stuff with no shipping on it. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby dobyman » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:12 am

You gotta love when stuff like that happens!! Good find! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Dobyman!
If you can't find it at a rummage sale..... you dont need it!
dobyman
Teardrop Master

Return to Vintage Camping Equipment