Coleman Keepers Campfire come on in!

Lanterns, stoves, etc... anything old!

Postby campmaster-k » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Well it was fun while it lasted. Yeeeeep I remember back in the day when I was almost a patched in Coleman Keeper. Off to the bootfair! :lol:
-Kirk

>TnTTT ORIGINAL 200A LANTERN CLUB

>CEO Coleman Recovery Inc.

>Nor Cal Camping Pinewood Racing Team


Build thread -

viewtopic.php?t=45307&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=180

Check out my Pictures -

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 ... 0QQtppZZ24
User avatar
campmaster-k
Lifetime member
 
Posts: 3030
Images: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: Colusa, California

Postby 3822sean » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:39 pm

just as well.. because if i start another project there will be hell to pay :lol:
User avatar
3822sean
Teardrop Master
 
Posts: 183
Images: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:44 pm
Location: SO CAL,BELLFLOWER

Postby canned o minimum » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Now HOW in the world did "I" ,miss THIS thread !???

:worship: Oh Keepers of the Coleman...how wonderful is thy chore ! Thy hands do make fire appear where the only once was and has not been fer years ! Ley ye hearts be aflame with joy and excitement fer the tasks ye certainly will endeavor to resurrect such ancient pieces of fire making apparatus!

Go forth, and buy multiple and varied Coleman pieces and make them produce fire ! Be wise , like a fox ,and thrifty as a bag lady as ye scour the landscape in search of Coleman !

Let there be "badges" and "colors" and all sortsa tattoos and stuff to be worn proudly in honor of thy crusade to obtain the relic Coleman. :applause:

Sorta makes a man wanna cry with reverance don't it... :cry:
canned o minimum
1000 Club
1000 Club
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:54 pm
Location: Riverside,Ca.
Top

Postby DragonFire » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:10 pm

OK...."Coleman Keepers". A teardrop. How about a Green lantern so it doesn't look like someone ripped off the other Coleman group's logo???

Coleman Keepers...I like that. Keepers of the light (or lantern)...kinda like a lighthouse keeper.

OK, I guess I've gotta contact Scott. Maybe he'll get into vintage trailers since mine is in his garage for now and he gets to look at it every day!

I'll keep you posted on how it's going. Do you want "established 2011" or anything like that on it?
'79 Grasshopper
Coleman Keepers 200a Gang
User avatar
DragonFire
Donating Member
 
Posts: 1095
Images: 21
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:22 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA
Top

Postby rainjer » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Here are my "colors".

Image

Jeremy
ImageImageImage
User avatar
rainjer
King Koleman
 
Posts: 2077
Images: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:38 pm
Location: Everett, WA
Top

Postby canned o minimum » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Dew my eyes decieve me ?? Izzat a VW towin a teadrop trailer on that Wash./Oregon patch ?? SHAZZAM !!! I tow my LG 4 wide with a 1965 VW Bug !

Back on topic: I like yer COLORS ! All hail the Keeper of Coleman !
canned o minimum
1000 Club
1000 Club
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:54 pm
Location: Riverside,Ca.
Top

Postby DragonFire » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:26 am

why, oh why, do I keep poking the bear???

You are all crazy!! I'm afraid it's contagious and I'll catch it!!

Thanks for showing your 'true colors'...gives me more ideas on trying to come up with a unique patch so EVERYONE knows who the Coleman Keepers are!!!
'79 Grasshopper
Coleman Keepers 200a Gang
User avatar
DragonFire
Donating Member
 
Posts: 1095
Images: 21
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:22 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA
Top

Postby canned o minimum » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:31 am

If yer lookin here... we GOTCHA !! Now go find sum COLEMAN !
canned o minimum
1000 Club
1000 Club
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:54 pm
Location: Riverside,Ca.
Top

Postby Ratkity » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:07 am

canned o minimum wrote:

:worship: Oh Keepers of the Coleman...how wonderful is thy chore ! Thy hands do make fire appear where the only once was and has not been fer years ! Ley ye hearts be aflame with joy and excitement fer the tasks ye certainly will endeavor to resurrect such ancient pieces of fire making apparatus!

Go forth, and buy multiple and varied Coleman pieces and make them produce fire ! Be wise , like a fox ,and thrifty as a bag lady as ye scour the landscape in search of Coleman !

Let there be "badges" and "colors" and all sortsa tattoos and stuff to be worn proudly in honor of thy crusade to obtain the relic Coleman. :applause:



Indeed, the above shall be our unofficial credo!! Shout it loud and be PROUD!

Hugs,
Ratkity
Ratkity
Gold Donating Member
 
Posts: 1065
Images: 0
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 1:01 pm
Top

Postby campmaster-k » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:52 am

Ratkity wrote:
canned o minimum wrote:

:worship: Oh Keepers of the Coleman...how wonderful is thy chore ! Thy hands do make fire appear where the only once was and has not been fer years ! Ley ye hearts be aflame with joy and excitement fer the tasks ye certainly will endeavor to resurrect such ancient pieces of fire making apparatus!

Go forth, and buy multiple and varied Coleman pieces and make them produce fire ! Be wise , like a fox ,and thrifty as a bag lady as ye scour the landscape in search of Coleman !

Let there be "badges" and "colors" and all sortsa tattoos and stuff to be worn proudly in honor of thy crusade to obtain the relic Coleman. :applause:



Indeed, the above shall be our unofficial credo!! Shout it loud and be PROUD!

Hugs,
Ratkity



It is quite good. :thumbsup:
-Kirk

>TnTTT ORIGINAL 200A LANTERN CLUB

>CEO Coleman Recovery Inc.

>Nor Cal Camping Pinewood Racing Team


Build thread -

viewtopic.php?t=45307&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=180

Check out my Pictures -

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 ... 0QQtppZZ24
User avatar
campmaster-k
Lifetime member
 
Posts: 3030
Images: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: Colusa, California
Top

Postby campmaster-k » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:56 am

DragonFire wrote:why, oh why, do I keep poking the bear???

You are all crazy!! I'm afraid it's contagious and I'll catch it!!

Thanks for showing your 'true colors'...gives me more ideas on trying to come up with a unique patch so EVERYONE knows who the Coleman Keepers are!!!


Oh make no mistake it is contagious and spreading. Just know it is ok to Hoard Coleman. Go, Go now, Go out and get you some Coleman!
-Kirk

>TnTTT ORIGINAL 200A LANTERN CLUB

>CEO Coleman Recovery Inc.

>Nor Cal Camping Pinewood Racing Team


Build thread -

viewtopic.php?t=45307&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=180

Check out my Pictures -

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 ... 0QQtppZZ24
User avatar
campmaster-k
Lifetime member
 
Posts: 3030
Images: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: Colusa, California
Top

Postby doug hodder » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:17 pm

OK....so who's gonna be the first to get "inked" with Coleman? :lol: :lol:
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug
 
Posts: 12624
Images: 562
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:20 pm
Top

Postby 3822sean » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 pm

i bet kirk already has one just dont want to show it :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
3822sean
Teardrop Master
 
Posts: 183
Images: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:44 pm
Location: SO CAL,BELLFLOWER
Top

Postby starleen2 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:14 pm

3822sean wrote:i bet kirk already has one just dont want to show it :lol: :lol: :lol:

to bad it's spelled "Koleman" :roll:
User avatar
starleen2
5th Teardrop Club
 
Posts: 16256
Images: 48
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 8:26 pm
Location: Pea Ridge ,AR
Top

Postby Lizbeth » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:16 pm

doug hodder wrote:OK....so who's gonna be the first to get "inked" with Coleman? :lol: :lol:


Probably already been done.

Googled and found this;
http://www.tattoorack.com/tattoo-design ... tern-party

Not quite right but close!
User avatar
Lizbeth
Teardrop Advisor
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:50 pm
Location: So Cal
Top

PreviousNext

Return to Vintage Camping Equipment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest