Had some more guests!

Lanterns, stoves, etc... anything old!

Re: Had some more guests!

Postby CliffinGA » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Doug here I was thinking in the next few years when I can wrangle a trip out west I wanted to stop by and see the Great Doug Hodder Coleman Museum and gift shop, but just the thought of seeing you model those has left me in such a scared frightened state, that I dought I will ever get pass New Mexico!! :shock: :? :oops: :cry:

Cliff
In God we trust, shoot the rest and he will sort out!

My Build:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=42628
CliffinGA
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby doug hodder » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Don't worry Cliff....the marketing department is cooking up all sorts of new Coleman gift items...like the Coleman trash can, the Prentiss Wabers shovel, the Coleman wheelbarrow, the KampKook lawn mower... etc, a full assembly of items for the true Coleman or gas pressure appliance enthusiast. Our creative custom paint shop can create any household item in the manufacturer brand you wish. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby DragonFire » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm looking for a Coleman propane canister..giant size!!

So..how many Coleman string bikinis did you sell this weekend?? You did mention something about taking a dip in the river at the Dam...

I'm not sure I want to see the Coleman 'speedos' though....maybe I'll skip the river dip after all :lol:
'79 Grasshopper
Coleman Keepers 200a Gang
DragonFire
Donating Member

Postby doug hodder » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:37 am

The string bikini wasn't released till late today, so unfortunately the Museum missed out on some potential sales, but I have high hopes that it will soon be the talk of any teardrop gathering.

The IRG has the river setting, which will be great for some of the ladies to model it in a wonderful bucolic setting, however, the Dam Gathering has a lake....and will be much colder since it's too early in the year, but I'm sure that the guys in the annual fishing derby would enjoy seeing ladies modeling the "Sunshine of the Night" bikini on the lake shore. Still working on gathering models for that event.

For some reason the R&D guys haven't come up with any male attire yet or the giant propane canister. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby cherokeegeorge » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 am

Say it isn't so Doug, I've allways been a huge fan but if your going to be using foul language on a family site like this. :thumbdown: I am shocked, using the P word, pro, prp, PROPANE What happened to all our heroes? is there no one left to beleive in? :x :( Next thing you know you will be wearing pajamas around in public.
George

For info on hitch covers
Teardrophitchcovers.com
cherokeegeorge
A Merkin Indian

Postby tupelosue » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:30 pm

doug hodder wrote:Great timing Kirk!....I just spent some time with the R & D guys and they have already "front burnered" this idea...It's gone to marketing right now...just in preliminary stages, still working on sizing, waiting for a call back from Victorias Secret for some production numbers. It would be nice to have it ready for the IRG however......

Introducing......The COLEMAN STRING BIKINI soon available at the Stove Museum in the gift shop!

I have a lot of men on my shopping list. Is it possible to get matching merkins like this? :twisted: :twisted:

(Shelly, Rich and Penny brought their own food. Why didn't we think of that?)
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour!

tupelosue
The 300 Club

Postby honeask » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Wow! As my husband said " Not sure that will cover her "globes" or not. :lol: :oops: :lol:
Sandy

We're not here for a long time, just here for a good time.
The stars at night are big and bright, (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS.
honeask
Donating Member

Postby Wolffarmer » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:46 pm

honeask wrote:Wow! As my husband said " Not sure that will cover her "globes" or not. :lol: :oops: :lol:

Oh no. Now I will never look at a lantern the same again.

:oops:

Randy
"these guys must be afraid of the dark"
Wolffarmer
Donating Member

Postby DragonFire » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:36 pm

And what will you be thinking about when you tie on some new mantles, Huh??? 8)
'79 Grasshopper
DragonFire
Donating Member

Postby doug hodder » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:02 am

tupelosue wrote:(Shelly, Rich and Penny brought their own food. Why didn't we think of that?)

Sue, so soon you forget...you did think of that and the thought was greatly appreciated. I was just trying to be very polite and nix the whole idea of tofu burgers and any other organic whole earth "Napa" stuff that my delicate system can't process. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby campmaster-k » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:49 am

Sometimes my wife dabbles in health food. She starts talking about how gross it is to eat "flesh" and all that stuff. Then what I do is cook up a batch of babybacks, slow smoked. First I pack the rack with Pappys Rub - ohhhhhh. Then pack on a ton of lemon pepper. BBQ or smoke or ever just bake for about 3-4 hours. Just before the end I make a sauce of Very Very Soy - you know, Apricot jam and Sweet Memphis BBq sauce. Reduce the sauce on the ribs TWO coats. Then she stops talking about being vegitarian for about 6 months. She can kill some ribs. Dont get to close or she will bite you. :lol:
-Kirk

>TnTTT ORIGINAL 200A LANTERN CLUB

>CEO Coleman Recovery Inc.

>Nor Cal Camping Pinewood Racing Team

Build thread -

viewtopic.php?t=45307&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=180

Check out my Pictures -

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 ... 0QQtppZZ24
campmaster-k
Lifetime member

Postby DragonFire » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:55 pm

all you have to do is say 'bacon' to me and I come to my senses!!! :lol:
'79 Grasshopper
DragonFire
Donating Member

Postby campmaster-k » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 am

DragonFire wrote:all you have to do is say 'bacon' to me and I come to my senses!!! :lol:

There is nothing wrong with a little salty pork. This one guy I worked with long ago made himself poundabacon sandwiches for lunch ------ everyday! He was an old general contractor, he and his brother did the poundabacon sandwiches for as long as I can remember. Both of them lived well into there 80s active and alert. :thumbsup:

By the way total thread HIJACK ------ Dragonfire!
-Kirk

>TnTTT ORIGINAL 200A LANTERN CLUB

>CEO Coleman Recovery Inc.

>Nor Cal Camping Pinewood Racing Team

Build thread -

viewtopic.php?t=45307&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=180

Check out my Pictures -

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 ... 0QQtppZZ24
campmaster-k
Lifetime member

Previous

Return to Vintage Camping Equipment