the green gift that keeps giving the coleman way!

Lanterns, stoves, etc... anything old!

the green gift that keeps giving the coleman way!

Postby slowcowboy » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:37 pm

for slow collecting colemans is often times not about getting. yesterday I had a freind I decided to pass on a lantern and stove to. I am getting wa to many colemans and I had a stove that was to modern a 80s 425 and a double mantle 220J that I knew I did not have time to clean up and restore so I passed the coleman craze down to a buddy!

how many colemans have you gave away instead of collecting and keeping for yourself?

slow passing on the green colemaniteze to others!
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Re: the green gift that keeps giving the coleman way!

Postby doug hodder » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:07 pm

That's how you pay it forward....I've been given so many from some generous people on this forum that you have to make sure to pay it forward. Yesterday I gave a '49 242C and a restored 413C that I never used to my neighbor who is building a 1957 Corvette trailer. He's helped me quite a bit lately with the new trailer I'm working on. He didn't have any gas pressure stuff, other than a new propane stove. I showed him how to tear down the lantern and he's working on cleaning it up and rebuilding it. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Re: the green gift that keeps giving the coleman way!

Postby Wolffarmer » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:18 pm

I have given away far more Colemans that I have sold. Of course I have yet to break down and sell any.

Randy
"these guys must be afraid of the dark"
Wolffarmer
Donating Member

Return to Vintage Camping Equipment