started a build

Design & Construction of anything that's not a teardrop e.g. Grasshoppers or Sunspots

started a build

Postby ktnc30 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:51 pm

http://tnttt.com/album_ ... er_id=4710

Am doing this for the family, next will be my tear drop to tow behind the Jeep. Seeing if this link works, may need to try to link to it again if I didnt do it right.
ktnc30
Teardrop Builder

Postby ktnc30 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:56 pm

It worked! Have about 850 in it now, thinking I'll put another 400-500 in it to finish building, and then wife will decorate and outfit it- who knows what that will cost?? I plan to put down a laminate floor after I get inside done. Will begin putting it up tom. Have all walls and one cabinet framed and ready to go in, hoping I figured everything right and it all "fits"

Also have roof material cutt to length. Should go up quickly. Already have a few things to add to the "things I'd do different" thread, ha.
ktnc30
Teardrop Builder

Postby Caradoc » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:31 pm

Looks like good work, and you've got the kids involved. My 5yo just tended to get in the way. :)

BTW: You probably wanted this link:

http://www.mikenchell.com/forums/album_personal.php?user_id=4710

So that it goes to your album. Without the "user_id" part, it will go to mine (which may be interesting, but I already know what's in my album).

Good luck,

Lance
Caradoc
Teardrop Advisor

Postby bobhenry » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:54 am

ktnc30 wrote: Should go up quickly. .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, to be so confident
How many times did all of you pull off some part of your build because of conflict with other parts or functions. May be a goof up ? Oh well it's all part of the fun ,and the learning curve continues !
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby mikeschn » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:28 pm

Thanks for posting that link Caradoc...

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Return to Non-traditional Designs