Modified Grasshopper, more diamond plate

Design & Construction of anything that's not a teardrop e.g. Grasshoppers or Sunspots

Postby absolutsnwbrdr » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 am

Like the diamond plate! And that aircraft cooler is an interesting concept!
Zach
Coming Soon...
Image Image
absolutsnwbrdr
Donating Member

Postby MKE_Tear » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:13 pm

aggie79 wrote:I love the details on the your teardrop - the diamond plate, galley window, and glass tile!

In fact, after seeing your glass tile, we have decided to do our galley counter with it.

Take care,
Tom

Hi Tom:

Thank you!! I just need somebody to help me finish the hatch. ;-)

This site has been a wonderful resource for me and I'm glad that I can help/inspire someone here. I'm really looking forward to seeing how your counter comes out. Good luck!!

I didn't have a chance to go through all of the pages of your thread, but WOW!!! Your Silver Beatle is amazing!! I can't believe my little build could help you. (To say that you're impressed by my details is almost hard (for me) to believe. I feel really honored.)

absolutsnwbrdr wrote:Like the diamond plate! And that aircraft cooler is an interesting concept!

Thanks, Zach!

And as for the a/c, your choice of words (concept) is spot on. It is quite the concept. I'd love to have the patience/time & knowledge to run electrical and have something (more) permanent, but I don't have that patience nor knowledge. :lol:
MKE_Tear
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Non-traditional Designs