My girlfriend skipped town for a couple days to go help her sister so I've been quite productive! Last night I started stretching my plywood. I don't have a fancy router so I used dowels and lots of glue. The joint will be reinforced by the galley shelf, so it will be nice and strong in the end.
Today I stretched the other side wall, and today my Dad came to lend a hand again! We managed to get the profile and the door opening laid out on the one side, and began cutting! Look... we still have our thumbs!!
After the profile and opening were cut, we test fit the door. Everything fit perfectly!
And at this point, I just had to prop the side up on the trailer to catch a glimpse of the future. Jessica just got back from Pittsburgh, so her and Fred came to check out the progress! In the end, the walls are going to sit on the outside of the trailer frame rails, so the profile will be about 4" lower than seen here.
I'm hopeful to get the other side cut out tomorrow. This week I plan on getting the trailer registered, and to start sealing and staining wood.