Benroy style Woodie. My first build

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Back to it.

Postby Ken's Teardrop » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:54 pm

I have taken some time from my build to get through the Holidays and try to get some extra money to buy the things I need to complete the build. I am finally ready to start the electrical and the rear hatch. I am buying most of the materials today. I will post some pictures when I start making some progress. The electrical seems a little daunting, so I'm not going to do anything fancy or costly. I am a little better at woodworking than electrical.

We have decided to call our teardrop "The Bed & Breakfast" Teardrop Trailer. It seems to make sense, because you sleep in it and it has a great kitchen to prepare meals. Of course in Bed & Breakfast Inns you usually have to share a bathroom the same as you do in a Teardrop.

Thanks to anyone who posted in the electrical section. I now have a pretty clear idea of what I want to do, and how to do it.
" There are as many ways to build a Teardrop as there are Teardrop Builders. Create Your Own."
Ken's Teardrop
Teardrop Builder

Bed & Breakfast Teardrop Build Completed

Postby Ken's Teardrop » Wed May 18, 2011 6:42 pm

This was the start of my Teardrop build. Does anyone know if I can put these 2 threads together?\

Thanks

Ken & Kay
" There are as many ways to build a Teardrop as there are Teardrop Builders. Create Your Own."
Ken's Teardrop
Teardrop Builder

Previous

Return to Build Journals