Benroy style dutchie (campable)

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Re: Benroy style dutchie (campable)

Postby guymi » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:45 am

Hello here details of my construction forgive me for the language too late for me to learn 70 years
guymi
Teardrop Builder

Postby teddy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Staryder61 wrote: It came out great, as for up close, I've learned, "What you don't point out, most never see". :) Others will be amazed by total camper and that you made it. My taillights added a little extra weight to the hatch because of the framing, but I like them. Can't wait til I get it skinned all the way and see them finished..

I can imagine, thats the point i felt i could get it done.

guymi wrote:Bonjour ici détails de ma construction pardonnez moi pour la langue trop tard pour moi pour aprendre 70 ans :(
http://teardrops.forumgratuit.org/t178-larme-trailer

Pás de probleme Michel, je parlay francais un petit peu. (google translate up next) Assez pour vous comprendre, mais pas assez pour écrire. votre teardrop progresse bien. :thumbsup:
teddy
Donating Member

Postby teddy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:43 am

And here she is in her natural habitat.

Camping went great! she tows nice, highways and unpaved agricultural paths aren't a problem. I've found a ton of things i want to change/upgrade in the future like a leaky seal i need to improve around the hatch, i want to make a shoe shelf under the doors, make a sliderail for the awning, add some sealant here and there, but all in all she did great. Luckily i'm not too shy, as she draws people like a magnet, everyone wants to have a look inside or make a picture!

teddy
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Build Journals