It officially begins

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Re: It officially begins

Postby Tigris99 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Hey nate welcome back lol.

My sink is pull out and electric pedal operated. Was real easy to do. Pumps was like 18 off amazon, foot switch under 10. Not sure if I mentioned the bowl itself is a stainless dog dish I picked up from the store and cut the drain hole in. Not perfect but it works well.

Im actually hoping to start a new build this coming year. Now that Ive done it, I know where I can shed a lot of weight. Get one thats down to 1000-1000 fully loaded hopefully so its not over working my "new to me" CRV. Though she seems to handle this one ok so far.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Tigris99
Teardrop Master

Postby mtbikernate » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Tigris99 wrote:Hey nate welcome back lol.

My sink is pull out and electric pedal operated. Was real easy to do. Pumps was like 18 off amazon, foot switch under 10. Not sure if I mentioned the bowl itself is a stainless dog dish I picked up from the store and cut the drain hole in. Not perfect but it works well.

Im actually hoping to start a new build this coming year. Now that Ive done it, I know where I can shed a lot of weight. Get one thats down to 1000-1000 fully loaded hopefully so its not over working my "new to me" CRV. Though she seems to handle this one ok so far.

Yeah, your sink setup is cool. I am not sure if I want something attached to the camper. My "galley" is not as good to work directly out of, so I would rather have something I can pull completely out of the camper and put where it suits.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
mtbikernate
Teardrop Master

Postby clamlamp » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:48 pm

How much paint did you need for the project?
clamlamp
Teardrop Master

Postby Tigris99 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Used I think around 8 gallons for everything.

Tigris99
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Build Journals