Major Setback

...ask your questions in the appropriate forums BUT document your build here...preferably in a single thread...dates for updates, are appreciated....

Major Setback

Postby Spacely1999 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:33 pm

after years of watching, and now that I am retired I have the time to build my Tear ( I started back in 2003 but stopped) now that I Have the time, I've started to build.
but I've had a few health problems and I may have to give it up. I just lost my storage shed and now have to build in the open (my back yard) I just got my HF trailer up graded ( put on new hubs, new tires,upgrade from 8'' to 12'' tires and framed panted and new led lights) I was planning on building a square back weekender. I might never use it but it's on my bucket list and it gives me something to do.( Dr. took my driver license due to health, but my kids like to go fishing so I'll build it and see if they will use it.) My little girl (over 30 but still my baby) loves to go fishing and goes every time she can) will be the one who will use it the most. So I'm going to keep it as simple as possible for a quick build. I'm going to start posting pic's as soon as I can, any advice you care to share will be helpful. I'm a ex van dweller and have tons of spare parts (solar panel's, water tanks, 12 volt appliances u name it I may just have it just about everything for 12 volt life), So I'm off and running..We have not named it yet but I'll have a name by the next post take care all and keep the ideas coming.

thanks

Spacely1999. 8)
Spacely1999
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Major Setback

Postby Viking_Tear » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:57 am

Lurking! Can't wait to see what you have going.
Viking_Tear
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Major Setback

Postby BigRay » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:20 pm

Yeah I kinda relate. Started my build when my health went bad. The only reason it got done was because of the help my three daughters gave me.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
BigRay
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Build Journals