2013 HickoryNutCamper for sale

...if you find a Teardrop or Tiny Travel Trailer, on Ebay, craigslist, etc, post it here.........

2013 HickoryNutCamper for sale

Postby drgrout » Mon May 20, 2013 7:10 pm

New, never used. Took delivery only to find my visual impairment (full sighted left eye, limited sight right eye) and no depth perception made towing a trailer that blocks my line of sight out my rear window nerve wracking. I had no idea beforehand this would be so and did not anticipate any issue. But, I'd never towed a trailer like this before. I've spent agonizing days since and have finally resolved that (once again) I must simply accept my limitation. So my new beautiful trailer is for sale. Please contact me at [email protected] and I will answer all questions. If you will provide me with your e-mail address I will send photos. I am in Oceanside, California. Thanks!
drgrout
Teardrop Inspector

Re: 2013 HickoryNutCamper for sale

Postby George Taylor » Mon May 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Have you thought about adding one of the cameras they. Use on the big rv's ? You obviously bought the camper to go camping so I hate to think that we as a group can't figure something out that will work for you.
George Taylor
Teardrop Master

Postby MacGyverF » Sat May 25, 2013 1:36 pm

I use a wireless backup camera that is mounted above the license plate. It is wired to the backup lights an transmits to a small screen that plugs into the cigarette lighter; when the truck is in reverse the power from the backup lights fires up the camera. Anyway, mount this thing on the rear of your trailer, wire it to the ignition so it is always on and you're golden. Just have to re-train yourself to look at the monitor rather than in the rear view mirror.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_13?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=wireless+backup+camera&sprefix=wireless+back%2Caps%2C301
MacGyverF
Teardrop Inspector

Postby jstrubberg » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:35 pm

You could also add some strap on towing mirrors if you want to keep the trailer. They are fairly inexpensive and will let you see around the trailer while towing.
The more stuff I take along, the more time I spend taking care of my stuff!
jstrubberg
500 Club

Return to For Sale(not mine)