1lb bottle carriers?

stand up or sit down...to sink or not to sink...want or got gas...post your Q&A here..........

1lb bottle carriers?

Postby dbhosttexas » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:29 pm

So I have the Flame King 1lb refillable bottles. With the cap the are slightly less than 4" dia, and 8" tall.

I am looking for a carrier, like a soft lunch bag. However most of them are too narrow front to back.

Basically, I am looking for an 8x8x8 soft bag cube type lunch bag.

Does such a thing exist?

If not, I will have to make something out of nylon, reflectix, velcro, and fabric glue.
dbhosttexas
The 300 Club

Re: 1lb bottle carriers?

Postby dbhosttexas » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:30 pm

It's a little bit taller and wider than I was hoping for, but I found one on Amazon, 11.5W x 10.5H x 7.5D. The promotional photos show 12 cans of sodas, 4 rows of 3, so I tool a 12pk, lined it up on the counter, and set the 1lb canisers on top, and sure enough, they will all fit no problem.

https://amzn.to/3ko1QeD

It has a nice pocket on the front that should be able to hold the Flame King refill adapter, and hex keys.

Once that comes in on Tuesday, will triple check for fit, send back if it fails, keep it and start filling the bottles, and cut to fit the reflectix separators. or heck, even old towels cut up to make separators. The whole idea here it to keep the bottles from banging into each other.
dbhosttexas
The 300 Club

Return to Plumbing & Propane Secrets