Propane gas line

stand up or sit down...to sink or not to sink...want or got gas...post your Q&A here..........

Re: Propane gas line

Postby slowcowboy » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:17 pm

we use yellow plastic coated copper here in the propane industry at work with ferrellgas. for vibration our tanks have a smaller line or a pig tail from the reg to the line to the house and its in a small hogtail. for a camper trailer and I have tore lots of old rvs apart for salvage parts. they use rubber hose from the bottle racks on the tongue of the trailer to a black pipe fitting on the front of the trailer frame then this normaly goes in to copper attacked to the flour boards often times where it comes up though the rv body to propane stoves hot water heaters or furnaces is rubber hose again. lots of times its copper all the way from the trailer tongue straight to the rv stove or hotwater heater.

slow
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Previous

Return to Plumbing & Propane Secrets