Looking for a shower unit

stand up or sit down...to sink or not to sink...want or got gas...post your Q&A here..........

Looking for a shower unit

Postby Emmitt » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:46 pm

I saw a A-frame trailer yesterday and it had a show tolet unit in it??? Where would find something like that. :)
Emmitt
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Looking for a shower unit

Postby pappaw » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:11 pm

yea, that's what i wanted too, or toilet tub shower combo, I looked all over and could not find one, then all at once on Craig's list pops up a used one and was sold before I got there but I did get a shower pan from the same guy, which I used instead. So you might keep an eye on Craig's and Evilbay. Also call around to RV dealers and shops that do RV repairs and or parts. I noticed on Craig's there appear to be some chaps parting out old campers and popups, that could be a source too. Good luck with your search. :worship:
Image Cheers from Granny, Pappaw, and Cocoa (the Dachshund) Image
pappaw
Teardrop Master

Postby michaelwpayton » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:55 pm

-Michael

"all things should be as simple as possible... but no simpler"
michaelwpayton
Teardrop Master

Postby Wishbone » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Thetford makes a Porta-Potty Shower Combo for Pop Up Campers. There called a Cassette Toilet-Shower Combo. I found one on E Bay for a great price & it was gone on a Buy It Now price. I've asked Colaws RV Salvage in Carthrage,Mo if they had one or new how to get a New one. They didn't have one & Didn't know where to buy a New one. I'm going to check at local RV dealers near Wichita that sell pop ups, then start calling Pop Up dealers in Kansas,City. You would think that there would be some for sale. In the UK their a Dime & Dozen. I found sites that sell them but not Here. Happy Hunting. Wishbone_Ks
Wishbone
Teardrop Builder

Postby bobhenry » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:04 pm

I found this today ! Does it look railroadesk enough for the caboose?

Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Return to Plumbing & Propane Secrets