After seeing all them tinny trailers at Minden I am ...

Here's where we keep the polls, and anyone can start a poll!

What changes will you do.

Like it like it is
62%
I am selling this one and building a NEW
No votes
rebuilding PART of my Tinny Trailer
No votes
changing the electical
No votes
Redoing the trailer part
No votes
changing the outside (new color, different surface)
No votes
to many new ideas give me time.
8%
expanding or making it taller
No votes
buying new knobs or other accessory
8%
I did not go but what I am seeing I may do some changes
23%

Total votes : 13

After seeing all them tinny trailers at Minden I am ...

Postby Ron Dickey » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:53 pm

I here some people are going to change theirs, were very happy with this event and have been good enough to bring back some photo's for those who just could not fit it in!
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby Arne » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:48 am

I did not go. The changes I'll be making have not changed because of anything I saw.... but I was afraid to look to closely, it might give me "ideas".../g/

I will be installing a fantastic fan, that has been ordered.... the model with the thermostat. And I decided to get the flat top this time. It is made from lexan so should be strong enough. Scott, the fellow I talked to, was very helpful, as many have previously mentioned.
www.freewebs.com/aero-1
---
I hope I never get too old to play (Arne, Sept 11, 2010)
Arne
Mr. Subject Line

Postby doug hodder » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:21 pm

I'm happy with how it is, but I will work on developing more of a theme to it and accessorize it with more vintage touches....I think that is one of the things that really personalizes each trailer....Doug Hodder
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Chris C » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:38 pm

I haven't started building yet....................but must admit my conception of what I want to see when I open the garage door to look at my newly finished tear has changed drastically as a result of Minden. :o I saw a lot of really neat ideas incorporated into 129 very different teardrop trailers. :) I had a preconceived idea of what my trailer would roll out of the shop looking like and now I can tell you it will be entirely different. And that is thanks to all you great people with all your great opinions and ideas, and, of course, all your great verbal support. :applause: I'm not the least bit concerned about tackling the areas of building I'm not familiar with because I know there are plenty of you who have been down that road before me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby mexican tear » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:07 am

I am changing the water system (bought the pump and stuff from Kamp-inn) The cheep JC Whitney stuff gave up the goast on the first trip.

Getting rid of the refrig and going to a cooler.

relocating some of the things in the galley. How can you use a cutting board over the stove and the stove at the same time?

Shelvis in some of the closets. A big open space is not to good.

I am sure thta that is just a partial list.

Oh yes, I am also starting to build a new one. I plan on keeping both if I can find the space.

kai
"Essie" and the Mexican Tear
mexican tear
Donating Member

Return to User Polls