Some Enchanted Evening .... Which WINE will you be Drinking.

Here's where we keep the polls, and anyone can start a poll!

Which WINE do you think you Drink the most.

Sweet White
No votes
Dry White
21%
Red (Sweet)
17%
Red (Dry)
33%
Wine of any Kind
4%
dessert (really really sweet) Wine
No votes
WINE is wine .... I only have it at formal dinners
No votes
I never learned to drink the stuff ...
25%

Total votes : 24

Some Enchanted Evening .... Which WINE will you be Drinking.

Postby Ron Dickey » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:27 pm

Wine is more like a game of Chess

Beer is more like a game of Checkers

Which Wine is taking over your Mind ...

Mike I could not leave you and the Mrs's out .... now could I.

I like Gewürztraminer, But more I like Johnisburg Riesling (but I like it with 2% sugar) and I do not care for Reds, so I drink Muscat instead.
I Use to live in Sanoma, CA where I could ride my Bike to any of 5 wineries and one Champain...ery. And Just down the road is Nascar's Sanoma Raceways.

So Mike do you play Chess? :thinking:
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby Ron Dickey » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:42 pm

So if any one wanted to teardrop they're way through CA wine contry look at these
http://images.google.com/images?q=winer ... rch+Images

Wineries are poping up all over California .... Hwy 101 between Santa Maria and Bulleton in Santa Barbara County use to be just grazing land for Beef now it is all grape vines. For Wine to drink when you are having Beef.

Many of the wineries here offer picnic tables and most have interesting giftshops as well.

http://www.weekendwinery.com/Wineries/W ... lCoast.htm

I Remember in Sanoma County they offered Grape Juice 1/2 reg grape juice like you would find in the store and 1/2 wine grapes picked for taste not spirits. Really tasty.
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby Nitetimes » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:40 pm

MMMMMM flavored vinegar yummmm!! Just can't do wine, even after 2 years in Germany I still can't drink that stuff. Did a few wine fests and tried 'em all, none tasted that good and the hangovers were terrible. I'll stick to beer and bourbon.
Rich

ImageImage
-
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government.
- Thomas Jefferson -
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a butt kickin'.
Nitetimes
7000 Club
7000 Club

Postby madjack » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:56 pm

..as long as it comes in a box, I'm down with it :lol: :lol: but seriously folks...the tannins or nitrates or something in wine gives me a headache, everytime I drink the stuff, expensive or not so I think I shall stick to the Kentucky sour mash type of wine(gobble gobble gobble) with a little branch water ;)
madjack
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby SteveH » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:32 am

but seriously folks...the tannins or nitrates or something in wine gives me a headache, everytime I drink the stuff,

Well, Jack, we have something in common, :lol: it does that to me too. And, being that I am of 100% German decent, I consider it my civic duty to drink beer. :D
SteveH
Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant"is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist ".
SteveH
2000 Club
2000 Club

Wine

Postby PaulC » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:52 am

Anything grown in the Barossa Valley or Clare Regions suits me just fine. I lean towards an ice cold Chardonnay during summer. The histimines in the reds make me feel like I'm a crayfish(lobster) after drinking them. If you know what a lobster's head is full of you will understand what I mean :? :? :? :?
Paul
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Postby mikeschn » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:11 pm

Wine eh... Well thank you Ron!

Lately I'm down to drinking wine just once a week... Monday thru Sunday!

J.K. But I am drinking red wine, Shiraz or Shiraz Cabernet. I like the stuff from down under! That's a far cry from two buck chuck!!!

Okay, I'll go cast my vote now!

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Return to User Polls