Land Between The Lakes, Kentucky

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Land Between The Lakes, Kentucky

Postby DonnRic » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:46 pm

It looks as if we will be taking our teardrop on a maiden voyage to Land Between The Lakes in February os 2014. Secretly I hope snows just dumps all over us but do any of you have any location suggestions or just suggestions in general.
DonnRic
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Land Between The Lakes, Kentucky

Postby ParTaxer » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:14 am

I hear most of the public campgrounds are closed until at least March. You might call some private campgrounds in the area. It is a beautiful area that I visit every year. I believe that they have eagle sighting tours that time of year. Check out the Lake Barkley Lodge while you are in the area.

Mike W
I have wisdom beyond my years. In fact, I'm nearly senile.
ParTaxer
The 300 Club

Re: Land Between The Lakes, Kentucky

Postby bigblockbarry » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:56 pm

You can go to LBL.ORG and look up maps,dates and all the events upcoming. My parents have a place right across the river and I ride my motorcycle up there 4 or 5 times every summer.Great place. If you go in the spring I will meet you there for a mini teardrop gathering. :thumbsup:
bigblockbarry
Donating Member

Return to Southeast