"Falling Tears" at Davis Creek, NV September 19, 20, 21 2013

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Re: "Falling Tears" at Davis Creek, NV September 19, 20, 21

Postby nevadatear » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:15 am

And remember, ya'll, i'. I'm. A nurse! I take car of diabetics every day at school! However, of course i won't sleep in your trailer with you! :). Glad to see you at the gather!
Debbie (with Randy looking over my shoulder)
Our build thread: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=41295&highlight=monstero
2009 Homebuilt woody, Kenskill inspired 5 wide
ImageImage
nevadatear
Silver Donating Member

Postby atahoekid » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Thanks , Good to know. For my physical well being, I think I'll only sleep in the trailer with the nurse I married. :lol: :lol: See you there!
Mel

"Believe in your abilities... Remember amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic"

"Indecision may or may not be my problem" Jimmy Buffet

The Road Foamie Build Thread: viewtopic.php?t=45698
atahoekid
Platinum Donating Member

Postby down under tech » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Jody: Don't fret, we still have room for you if you can make it. We are not up to our limit of 25 treardrops yet. We will see how things are going closer to August.

Mel: You are in there buddy. I hope your wife makes it too.
P.S. I am an EMT, it sounds like you are well covered with medical help if you take a dive on us. :o
Johnny D.

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, your right !" ... Henry Ford

"The Silver Nugget" Build
viewtopic.php?t=35314&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
down under tech
Silver Donating Member

Postby atahoekid » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:36 pm

Good to know if it all hits the fan there are people to back me up. In a previous life I was a paramedic, so you would think I can take care of myself, but what's that saying about medical people being the worst patients?... anyway, I've never had a major incident but it is good to know someone's got my back. I'm a looking forward to this event, it will have to take the place of the Dam gathering for me. I had some business in Carson City last week and was hoping to swing by the campground but I ran short of time. I've never been there so I was hoping to sneak a peak... Maybe next time. Anyway see you all there if not somewhere else before.
Mel

"Believe in your abilities... Remember amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic"

"Indecision may or may not be my problem" Jimmy Buffet

The Road Foamie Build Thread: viewtopic.php?t=45698
atahoekid
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Midget » Tue May 07, 2013 11:39 am

Johnny - My wife and I are planning to attend with our Midget trailer. We'll use the event as a start to a week long drive down 395. Let us know if there is anything we need to do.
Bob
Midget
Teardrop Master

Postby MrsShelley » Tue May 07, 2013 11:52 am

My first post!!! Please count Robert and Melissa, the ShelleyMooner's in! Please let me know if there's anything you need to help you with your planning or on-site! :ilovecamp:
So excited to see you and Terry again soon. You guys are such a great help and so fun to be around!
MrsShelley
Teardrop Inspector

Postby down under tech » Tue May 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Bob: We are glad you are coming. It should be a nice way to start your trip down US 395. I will be looking over your Midget trailer very closely. I plan on building a "Standy" for my wife and my self sometime in the future. I like that design but never saw one in person. This will be my chance to check it out and meet you guys as well.

Melissa: You guys have a spot set aside for you. It was good to see you two at the "Dam". We had a great time there. We could tell you did too. As time draws near, we will let you know what you can do to help out. You and Terry can talk things over for preparations since this is our first gathering. We want to make it special for all that attend. You can always PM me with questions or comments.

Be sure you go to the "Newbies" post on the Home page of this forum and introduce yourselves to the other members of the forum. You guys will fit right in.
Johnny D.

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, your right !" ... Henry Ford

down under tech
Silver Donating Member

Postby nevadatear » Tue May 07, 2013 6:16 pm

MrsShelley wrote:My first post!!! Please count Robert and Melissa, the ShelleyMooner's in! Please let me know if there's anything you need to help you with your planning or on-site! :ilovecamp:
So excited to see you and Terry again soon. You guys are such a great help and so fun to be around!

Shellymooners! I remember you from Cabelas. Will be great to see you again.
Debbie (with Randy looking over my shoulder)
Our build thread: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=41295&highlight=monstero
2009 Homebuilt woody, Kenskill inspired 5 wide
ImageImage
nevadatear
Silver Donating Member

Postby MrsShelley » Tue May 07, 2013 9:09 pm

Shellymooners! I remember you from Cabelas. Will be great to see you again.[/quote]

You too!! We saw you at the Dam Gathering, but so much going on to say hi. sorry about that. See you again soon!
MrsShelley
Teardrop Inspector

Postby carolandrews » Wed May 08, 2013 4:57 pm

Please add me to the list. I am very much looking forward to coming. The location looks beautiful.

Carol Andrews
carolandrews
Teardrop Inspector

Postby carolandrews » Wed May 08, 2013 5:12 pm

I plan on coming for three nights - Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
carolandrews
Teardrop Inspector

Postby S. Heisley » Wed May 08, 2013 6:27 pm

K, Johnny...I survived the Dam gathering. You can move me from "Maybe" to "Fershur". ;) Thanks, friend. :D
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby down under tech » Wed May 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Carol: You are on the for sure list now. I was the guy you talked to on Thursday morning about 9AM when we pulled into Antler's. I was driving the red and white Chevy truck pulling the Silver Nugget behind us. My wife got out and talked to Kay about a vacant site close by. Remember?

Sharon: Good, glad you can come. We looked for you at the Dam. We found your trailer but no Sharon.
You must have been hiding... :roll:
Johnny D.

down under tech
Silver Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Wed May 08, 2013 7:12 pm

down under tech wrote:Carol: You are on the for sure list now. I was the guy you talked to on Thursday morning about 9AM when we pulled into Antler's. I was driving the red and white Chevy truck pulling the Silver Nugget behind us. My wife got out and talked to Kay about a vacant site close by. Remember?

Sharon: Good, glad you can come. We looked for you at the Dam. We found your trailer but no Sharon.
You must have been hiding... :roll:

I think that I missed a lot of people that I wanted to meet and that was a disappointment. :( The gathering was so very big and there was so much happening everywhere!!!! There were people present that I didn't even know were there and would have liked to have met and I never even saw them! :o Ahhh, such is life. Small and large gatherings each have their advantages. See you in the fall, if not sooner.
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby cdfnchico » Thu May 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Leo and I are planning on joining y'all. Not sure whether we will head over late Thursday or early Friday, but will be there Fri/SDat for sure! Talked to Glenn and Shelley (Hickory Nut Tears) at the Dam...sounded like they were thinking about heading over too. Sounds like a great time! Can't wait!
Cathy
Build thread - Just Chillin'
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=25151

cdfnchico
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to South West