Angel Prayer List

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Re: Angel Prayer List

Postby Mary C » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:50 pm

I just want you to know I have a prayer book that I will take the time to list the names of the people who need prayers , sometimes i see a problem and add that person to my list , I will pray for one month maybe two if I know that they really need prayer. At night i mention this when I sign off my day on facebook " and Lord you know those who have been in need and I pray that you will heal, comfort those who need it and Lord be with the lonely and dishearted that they find peace. A lot of people come back to me remembering I have them on my prayer list and will give me updates. and tell me how God worked in their lives. There is power in prayer and I will continue to pray with you and for you.

Mary C.
Mary C
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Mary C » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 pm

With the news of the heavy snow storms up north in new england this weekend I am praying for all of our members and for the other people in that region.

Mary C.
Mary C
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Catoosa Grani » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:01 pm

Hi Becca, I hope everyone hasn't forgotten me. I am only here to tell you what happened to me. It was a miracle, even the Dr.'s and nurses called me the miracle lady. Back in May, I didn't feel well so something told Gene to take me to ER.
When we got there he insisted on me getting in a wheel chair. After we got inside, my heart just quit. Every one worked for hours and didn't expect me to make it. My heart finally started quivering and I was in ICU for 9 days. I was in a coma and knew nothing for 11 days. Because of the lack of oxygen, brain damage was expected. When they finally brought me around, all the Dr.'s could say was "amazing". If God hadn't pushed Gene to take me to ER, the Dr. said I would not have make it. I would not be alive now. I am fine, no brain damage, just a pacemaker, defibrillator, and nightly monitor. They also said only 3 out of 100 in my condition had made it and I was one of the 3. God works in mysterious ways and he just gave me a warning. Prayer really works, believe it. Thanks for giving me a chance to let everyone know about my miracle.

Thanks for being here for us Becca.
Grani
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:38 am

Granny Betty, so glad that you're OK that God is giving you a chance at a happier, stronger, and healthier life in 2014. Besides, who else would look good hanging out that window in your gypsy camper. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hang in there granny you are loved.
Last edited by CAJUN LADY on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Prem » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:07 pm

My goal...

Gold Donating Member

Postby Jiminsav » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:11 am

Just saw on Facebook that Brenda Rogers Dodgens, one half of the Bob And Brenda team, was killed in a auto accident yesterday. God has a new Tearjerker and Please, help Bob through this tragic time.
Jim in Savannah
If you can read this bumper sticker, my camper fell off.
Jiminsav
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:49 pm

Oh Jimmy, I'm so sorry to hear that. May God embrace Bob with his loving arms to help him through this difficult journey. My deepest sympathy to Bob and his family.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Jiminsav » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:15 pm

It's been a long time since anyone posted here, so lets' stop and Pray for the family of William "Bill" Woody Wellington. the founder and driving force behind the Florida chapter of the Tearjerkers. He Passed on 11/29/2022, leaving his children and ex wife Ellen to miss him greatly. I miss him Greatly. I'll always listen to the camel toe song when i'm out camping in memory of him. may he Rest in Peace.

Jim
Jim in Savannah
If you can read this bumper sticker, my camper fell off.
Jiminsav
3000 Club
3000 Club

Previous

Return to Off Topic