El Mirage

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

El Mirage

Postby Redneck Teepee » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Anybody else headed for El Mirage this weekend Nov. 8th, 9th for the last speed trials of the year on the lake? I will head down Friday mid morning and visit with my cousins over dinner, camp at his place, and then head for the lake Saturday morning, then I will spend Saturday night on the lake for Sunday's events before heading home mid morning Sunday.

If you make it and spot my tear, or any tear for that matter, drop by to say hi or for a cold brew! Supposed to be in the low 80's this weekend.

Larry---Redneck Teepee :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction, the world will have a generation of idiot's.
Redneck Teepee
Silver Donating Member

Re: El Mirage

Postby Gage » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:40 am

Redneck Teepee wrote:If you make it and spot my tear, or any tear for that matter, drop by to say hi or for a cold brew! Supposed to be in the low 80's this weekend.
Larry---Redneck Teepee :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And the wind at 4 to 7mph. Like you say, looks to be a nice day. Wave as you go by. I'm in East Palmdale, almost in Littlerock. ;)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Re: El Mirage

Postby Redneck Teepee » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:57 am

Will do Gage....cousins are in Lancaster so I'll buzz right thru Palmdale on my way out to El Mirage :D
I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction, the world will have a generation of idiot's.
Redneck Teepee
Silver Donating Member

Return to Off Topic