A Friend in Need

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

A Friend in Need

Postby Cindy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Brenda and Mike McAnear have a problem. They have the Cowper Teardrop. Brenda shattered her leg above the knee replacement she had last year. This will be a very long recovery. The problem is that her bathroom is not accessible. They need help with the remodel so that Brenda can shower. If any of you could possibly help out a fellow teardropper, you can either mail money to the contractor or send money to Brenda's Paypal account at [email protected]. The contractor is Holly Howell Griffin at 8110 Fewell Trl in Amarillo, TX 79119
Indicate that the donation is for Mike and Brenda McAnear. Checks can be made out to Holly Griffin or Brenda McAnear. Any amount will be appreciated.
Last edited by Cindy on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

Re: A Friend in Need

Postby GerryS » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:39 am

I'd recommend using go fund me... In addition to the direct appeal...
GerryS
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: A Friend in Need

Postby Cindy » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:04 am

Thanks, I did go to Gofundme and set up an account with my facebook. It i a public account so everyone go to my facebook page and share my post from GoFundMe about Brenda M. How quick can we get Brenda at home with Mike to take care of her. :oops: Ooops! that might be a problem. Oh, well, one problem at a time. 8)
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

Return to South Central