indian fry bread.

Recipes that work best for teardroppers

indian fry bread.

Postby slowcowboy » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:03 pm

the latest bord project this weekend is indain fry bread basicly a over sized pancake fryed in shorting in a electric skllet. as most Indians cook on them as the propane tank is out of gas and yea. its the res. ..........its natural. . its a lot of flower and dried milk. ..............you add some salt and backing powder I have ate them before as our eastern shoshones love to eat really well. .............and they are very good you can also do indian tacos on top of them. instead of the south of the border corn types. results are coming............the last deal was on boiled coffee cowboy chuck wagen style................it was great big poclean boiler pot and yea 2 to 3 1/4 cups of folgers on top of warm water than trow the stove on high and let it boil. then at a roiling boil you put in a cup of cold water down your spute of your coffee pot and settle grounds then you don't get them in your cup...........its good and black and not really bad tasting...............

we been all summer long into the cooking hobby to kill romantic blues................and are having tons of fun with the dutch ovens the cast iron waffle irons and all sorts of things on the gril.................I got some surprises for this years walk the winds 2016 in pinedle Wyoming.............

slowcowboy
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Return to Recipes by and for teardroppers Cookbook #1