Lady Tear Droppers, drop in and say "Hello"!

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Re: Lady Tear Droppers, drop in and say "Hello"!

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed May 04, 2016 2:06 pm

Hi Brittonclair, Sharon and Joanie! Yes, my sweet Bayou Belle got hit in her hiney but she is in good hands and getting a butt lift. Decided while she is in the hospital I might as well get the things I have wanted done to her insides done now. I am wanting to go see her progress but I'm waiting for a couple of things I ordered to come in to bring to Walter. The person who hit me was so apologetic and his insurance company finally realized I wasn't going to settle for their petty offer. I put on my best poker face and won that hand!

Joanie, glad y'all had a "Dam" good time! :) Tell Deano hello and thanks for dropping in!
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby robertaw » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:01 am

Hello Ladies! I see so many familiar faces here, although not sure if anyone will remember me.

I dropped off the planet a few years back after one of my adult son was severely brain injured. He lived, despite the doctors predictions. He is disabled and has titanium ankle to hip on one leg, the ankle on the other, and four plates in his brain. But his is HOME and alive. We spend nearly a year in Gainesville after his accident, and my life has been put on the back burner caring for him these last few years.

Anyway, I'm broke and camper-less unfortunately. Three years of no real income, and caring for my son, has taken it's toll. On the bright side, I do have a tent. :thumbsup:

We've taken a couple of camping trips, with our son, close to home, and he enjoys it. So I'm getting my spirit back and here I am. Hope all has been well with everyone.

Roberta
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:53 am

robertaw wrote:Hello Ladies! I see so many familiar faces here, although not sure if anyone will remember me.

I dropped off the planet a few years back after one of my adult son was severely brain injured. He lived, despite the doctors predictions. He is disabled and has titanium ankle to hip on one leg, the ankle on the other, and four plates in his brain. But his is HOME and alive. We spend nearly a year in Gainesville after his accident, and my life has been put on the back burner caring for him these last few years.

Anyway, I'm broke and camper-less unfortunately. Three years of no real income, and caring for my son, has taken it's toll. On the bright side, I do have a tent. :thumbsup:

We've taken a couple of camping trips, with our son, close to home, and he enjoys it. So I'm getting my spirit back and here I am. Hope all has been well with everyone.

Roberta

Oh my gosh Roberta, I'm so sorry to hear about your son! I've looked many, many times for you on the forum and left you a PM a long time ago. You gave me that sweet vintage turquoise stove a long time ago. I'm so glad you dropped in but so sad to hear of your situation. I remember you were refurbishing a trailer that was painted camo. I remember a story you once shared about having to go potty in the middle of the night and got back to your jeep (?) only to get in and find your son sleeping in it and it scared the you-know-what out of you! I still giggle when I recall that story. I'm so glad you are still around! I will send up prayers for your son. Such a hard thing for him, you and your family to have to live through. Please stay in touch! I so enjoyed talking to you.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Hi, Roberta!

Sorry that you've had so many troubles but glad that many are now just bad memories and that things are looking up for you. Let's hope that things continue to get better and better. Welcome back!
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby robertaw » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:05 pm

Oh my gosh Roberta, I'm so sorry to hear about your son! I've looked many, many times for you on the forum and left you a PM a long time ago. You gave me that sweet vintage turquoise stove a long time ago. I'm so glad you dropped in but so sad to hear of your situation. I remember you were refurbishing a trailer that was painted camo. I remember a story you once shared about having to go potty in the middle of the night and got back to your jeep (?) only to get in and find your son sleeping in it and it scared the you-know-what out of you! I still giggle when I recall that story. I'm so glad you are still around! I will send up prayers for your son. Such a hard thing for him, you and your family to have to live through. Please stay in touch! I so enjoyed talking to you.

Oh, my gosh, you DO remember me! Yes, I had forgotten about all those things. I remember meeting your friend in town here to pass off the stove.

And the story of my son sleeping in the back of the Jeep, that was a hoot! Happened back when we living in WV. You have a great memory!

My newest "pee in the middle of night" also involves one of my sons. This time the older one. We were tent camping a few months ago and I heard something BIG in the woods. Not graceful enough for a deer, as it was crashing around. I jumped out of the tent and shined my high beams into the woods, since they were already facing that direction. There stood my son, in the spotlight, taking a leak. :lol: It took me a few minutes to get over my shock and get it together to turn the lights off of them.

Can't take us anywhere ... :R
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby robertaw » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:07 pm

Hi, Roberta!

Sorry that you've had so many troubles but glad that many are now just bad memories and that things are looking up for you. Let's hope that things continue to get better and better. Welcome back!

Thank you, Sharon! I'm very happy to be back. I remember you as a regular also. :D
Roberta
robertaw
500 Club

Postby TC Beier » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:54 pm

Dropping in to say Hi. so, Hi all.
Those who don't have dreams, don't have much.
"Happy"
Happy - the name of my build
TC
TC Beier
Teardrop Inspector

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:45 pm

Hi TC! :)
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:29 pm

TC Beier wrote:Dropping in to say Hi. so, Hi all.

Hello Welcome to the playground.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Rubyredapple » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Just wanted to say "hi" to all the other lady tear droppers out there. I'm hoping to build my own TD someday soon, in between work, kids and life in general... :D
Rubyredapple
Teardrop Inspector

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:18 am

Rubyredapple wrote:Just wanted to say "hi" to all the other lady tear droppers out there. I'm hoping to build my own TD someday soon, in between work, kids and life in general... :D

Do it! Life goes by so fast that you don't want to be sitting around wishing you "shoulda, coulda, woulda" done it! Just do it even if it takes a year and take us along for the fun (and sometimes frustrating) ride along the way. :thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby S. Heisley » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:58 pm

Let the kids help with the build. You'll make memories that will last through all of your life-times.
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:20 am

S. Heisley wrote:Let the kids help with the build. You'll make memories that will last through all of your life-times.

Exactly! :thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Camper Tushkeys » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:03 am

Is this thread for all ladies, married and single? :thinking:
Just keep it moving.....
Camper Tushkeys
Teardrop Inspector

Postby S. Heisley » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:14 pm

Camper Tushkeys wrote:Is this thread for all ladies, married and single? :thinking:

Welcome, Camper! The Lady Tear Droppers section was started, I believe, so that women would have a place to post their concerns and interests, regardless of whether they were/are married or single. It turns out that men like to join into some of the conversations, too, and that is just fine with us. There is no judgement based on who you are, unless you are a troll, pervert or other such unsavory person. When and if they come, those kind of people are eliminated quickly.

When it comes to tiny trailers, this is one of the best forums that you can join. Most people are very kind and helpful. The winter season is usually pretty slow; but, things will pick up when we get closer to camping season and the weather starts getting better.
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

PreviousNext

Return to Lady Teardroppers