Own plans.

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Re: Own plans.

Postby kramergwt » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:59 am

I’m building from my own plan but I have to admit I drew it all out to visualize it. ...especially my idea for the galley door and where it meets the sides.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
kramergwt
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Dan242 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:11 am

Mine is my own design, drew many pictures, made a cardboard model, but as I started building, it changed. I took things apart, re did them, I'm happy with how it's turning out (actually should be getting it roadworthy this weekend!) I did make mistakes and when I build my 2nd It will be better from what I learned on this one Image
Dan242
Teardrop Master

Postby Mechromancer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:51 am

Which ever method you choose. I'd stay away from buying the plans sold by seller named Scientificsupply on ebay. I received his plans and the their mass copied with pages having printer runoff, left a negative rating and got harassed for it, since all sales are final. I do however like the Big Woody plans, but they leave out some details with the hopes of you customizing their design or just don't want you to replicate it. I've found many cheap parts on mcmast-carr and Grainger. I'm not paying people mark up prices .
Mechromancer
Teardrop Inspector

Return to General Discussion