Hello from Salem,Oregon

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Salem,Oregon

Postby badgerkeeb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:50 pm

Hello everybody, I'm getting ready to build my second trailer. This time I want to do it right. I take pride in my ability to, more or less, teach myself how to do things. Several years ago I decided I wanted a one of a kind custom motorcycle. So I went online and read up on fiberglass, bondo, upholstery, and wire feed welding. In the end I built two totally different looking bikes. I know I most likely didn't do it the way professional bike builders would do it. But my method worked for me.
So one day last year I got ahold of a 4x8 harbor freight trailer real cheap and decided I was going to build me a teardrop trailer. Simple right? Or so I thought. I learned a lot of lessons from that first attempt. The biggest lesson was that there was a lot more involved with building a teardrop than I had realized.
I am so thankful that I had stumbled onto this web site. It appears every question I have had has been asked and answered at one point or another here on TNTTT.
badgerkeeb
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Salem,Oregon

Postby kykate » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:19 pm

Welcome aboard, badgerkeeb! :D
Kate
kykate
Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves