O-rama Teardrop Trailers - Pacific NW(Wash.)

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

O-rama Teardrop Trailers - Pacific NW(Wash.)

Postby gudmund » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:37 pm

with all of the problems I had had with my old tear and buying this new one, I was surprised to see no info here on the forum about this builder since he has been building tears since 2012. (Mike LaCroix - he is located just south of Olympia, Washington - just west of I-5, at ex99)
O-rama! Teardrop Trailers (http://www.oramateardroptrailers.com) So far I have been so ""impressed"" with his build and how 'over' built it is!! This is a trailer that also came with a lot of things that other builders charge $$ extra for - Includes trailer brakes w/break away, aluminum tongue box & full width diamond plated front panel protecting the trailer front, LED tail lites, 14 inch 'Alloy mag' wheels w radial trailer tires, full sized 'mounted' spare tire, includes both doors - R&L, rear stabilizer jacks, 2x2 receiver for rear bike rack and is insulated in the roof along with other extra's ...... The frame is a commercial built 2x3 steel tubed frame with leaf springs. If interested, check out his build pictures on his website which also lists his $$$'s. I found out about this trailer brand from the two owners of them at our PNW Tearjerkers get-togethers and over the last few years and I have been watching how they have been holding up. SO FAR, I LIKE THIS TRAILER!! .........156749
Last edited by gudmund on Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
gudmund
500 Club

Re: O-rama Teardrop Trailers - Pacific NW(Wash.)

Postby Hamilton Felix » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:08 pm

Looks like he's closing up shop and retiring. Has a couple of finished trailers for sale right now.
Life is too short not to be happy.
Hamilton Felix
Teardrop Advisor

Postby gudmund » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:51 pm

Yes, it is true. And after the 8 ++ month's I have owned his #35 build I still have to say - this is one "Great" trailer !!! - not one problem since getting it in March this year and now after the over 5000 +++ miles I have used it so far since?? Still 'NOTHING' :thumbsup: After all of the problems with the other trailer I had had, starting with the first day of owning it, this trailer has been a real joy!! (I wish I had known than, what I know now about teardrops.) Guess Mike is getting into a new line of work - nice guy and me along with the other 3/4 people I have met so far that each own one of his builds have all said, we are going to miss him.. Take care, stay safe and "Good Luck" in your new future endeavors :beer: Mike ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,157230
gudmund
500 Club

Postby gudmund » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:40 am

now even after owning this Orama trailer over a year now, I am still -!! so !!- "HAPPY" with my buying of this trailer!!! Well being the trailer builder has now left the trailer building business, he still shows the 'one' last trailer he had built as being unsold on his website of the final trailers he had built. Upon seeing this today, I figured I would try and help him out today in posting this info here by chance 'someone' out there maybe looking for a new teardrop. You can check it out - pictures and all are at posted at www.oramateardroptrailers.com ...........................
gudmund
500 Club

Postby gudmund » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:19 pm

the Orama web-site is now gone from the internet...........
gudmund
500 Club

Postby gudmund » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:31 pm

being almost 3 years later now since new (March2018) and 17400+++ miles of towing it, the report today is = it still doing just "FINE" = still have had no problems encountered what-so-ever............ still "happy" with it's purchase!!!!! :thumbsup: 164169 the winter project being done on it now, 'in between the rain-showers' of the PNW today, is the adding of a roof rack for the mounting of a 180degree side awning................... :thinking:
gudmund
500 Club

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers