Dual Burner Camp Stove

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Re: Dual Burner Camp Stove

Postby GTS225 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:01 pm

This looks quite interesting to me, as well.
Joe, I'm more of a hands on type of guy, and would like to see it up close. What kind of sales network are you using at this time? Might I be able to see this at Walmart or Dick's?

Thanks.....Roger
GTS225
The 300 Club

Postby Ranger1850 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:23 am

GTS225 wrote:This looks quite interesting to me, as well.
Joe, I'm more of a hands on type of guy, and would like to see it up close. What kind of sales network are you using at this time? Might I be able to see this at Walmart or Dick's?

Thanks.....Roger

Roger - We only sell online through our website, http://www.VoyageursOutdoorGear.com and at a few regional shows such as Canoecopia, in Madison and Boundary Waters Expo in Grand Marias. I am located in the Minneapolis area so if you are ever in the area, I could demo it for you in person.

Thanks, Joe
Ranger1850
Teardrop Inspector

Postby GTS225 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:27 pm

Ranger1850 wrote:I am located in the Minneapolis area so if you are ever in the area, I could demo it for you in person.
Thanks, Joe

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Now, that could work. I'm one of those folks your mother should have warned you about, and I find myself in the Twin Cities during the third weekend of June every year. Yep, I'm one of those nasty hot rodders, and the annual "Back To The Fifties" show/cruise is one of my "must attend" events.
I'll keep your contact info handy, and we'll see if we can work something out next year.

Roger
GTS225
The 300 Club

Postby Ranger1850 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:33 pm

GTS225 wrote:
Ranger1850 wrote:I am located in the Minneapolis area so if you are ever in the area, I could demo it for you in person.
Thanks, Joe

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Now, that could work. I'm one of those folks your mother should have warned you about, and I find myself in the Twin Cities during the third weekend of June every year. Yep, I'm one of those nasty hot rodders, and the annual "Back To The Fifties" show/cruise is one of my "must attend" events.
I'll keep your contact info handy, and we'll see if we can work something out next year.

Roger

We attend the Back to the 50s as well! Give me a shout when you are in the area and we can connect. I’ll send you my contact info via PM.

Thanks, Joe
Ranger1850
Teardrop Inspector

Previous

Return to General Discussion