Angel Prayer List

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Prayer Angels

Postby Frosteez » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:30 pm

Becca, I too whole heartedly believe in prayer! I don't know if you need a prayer partner in this venture but count me in anyway. We are just starting our T.D. this weekend but God doesn't care. Thank you so much for starting this. Leo
Frosteez
Teardrop Builder

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:12 pm

You are very welcome Leo, an I can always use an extra prayer partner. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your TD build.
Last edited by CAJUN LADY on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CASHCOW » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Thank you so much for starting this thread. count me in as a prayer partner as well. I dont know how I would have made it through two major surgeries since April without the prayers of prayer warriors. We have a precious neighbor, Dorothy, who has been diagnosed with acute leukemia. Please keep her in your prayers as she undergoes treatments at Baylor Medical Center. They are far away from home and it will be tough on her and her husband. We also need to keep fellow teardroppers Ken and Noel in our prayers. Havent heard from Ken lately so I am not sure about an update on Noel's health...... thanks again for the thread..

Brenda and MIke
Serro Scotty Hilander http://txmc08.blogspot.com/
CASHCOW
The 300 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:56 pm

Brenda and Mike,

No thanks necessary,but you are quite welcome. Thanks for being a prayer partner. I hope your surgeries are done and you are healing well.

:worship: Sending them up for Miss Dorothy, Ken and Noel and Brenda and Mike.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby RICHARD FURROW » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:16 pm

Rebecca,
I ask prayers for my older brother who has Alzheimer's disease. It is really hard to watch someone you have looked up to all these years deteriorate with this disease.
Thanks for this thread. All a person has to do after a bad day is to look at it and see what bad can really be for some folks.

Ricky
RICHARD FURROW
Teardrop Master

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:42 am

RICHARD FURROW wrote:Rebecca,
I ask prayers for my older brother who has Alzheimer's disease. It is really hard to watch someone you have looked up to all these years deteriorate with this disease.
Thanks for this thread. All a person has to do after a bad day is to look at it and see what bad can really be for some folks.

Ricky

Ricky, I am so sorry to hear about your brothers illness. Alzheimer's is not only a disease that steals your memories but robs your loved ones of the companionship and fun times you had with this person.

God bless your brother and the fight he has with this disease. And God bless you Ricky for cotinuing to love and care about your brother.

:worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby RICHARD FURROW » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:17 am

Thank You.
RICHARD FURROW
Teardrop Master

Postby Frosteez » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:10 pm

Richard, our Heavenly Father has put you two together for a reason. Love him, be there for him and enjoy the times you had together. Thank God- together- for each other, and may God bless you for living the life He gave you. In His service, Leo
Frosteez
Teardrop Builder

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:47 pm

:worship: Prayers for my mom, sister, mother-in-law, our extended family, friends and their families in deep South Louisiana. Lord, please keep them safe at this time during Hurricane Gustov.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CASHCOW » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Know that we are in prayer with each of you as well as you think of your loved ones in the path of the storm.

Update on my surgeries: I appreciate so much anyone who prayed for Mike and I. My knees are healing well and I am back at school now with the new school year. Still have some residual numbness and pain in the tissue but that is normal I am told. I am looking forward to being able to get to use my new knees to do some things I havent been able to do in years. again, thanks for all your prayers.

Update on Dorthy, she is doing great. Just got home from Baylor medical center. Will find out this week about the need for future treatments if needed. But she looks great. Please keep her in your prayers as well.

Continue to keep Ken and Noel in your prayers as well. I will update you on them when I hear from Ken.
Serro Scotty Hilander http://txmc08.blogspot.com/
CASHCOW
The 300 Club

Postby Frosteez » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:43 pm

Mike and Brenda, Our Lord is soooooo cool! He is so amazing all we have to do is ask and if it is to glorify Him, we receive! I'm glad you are getting along so well. My mother-in-law is having her other knee replaced in a couple weeks,so please keep Pat in your prayers too.
Frosteez
Teardrop Builder

Postby Walt M » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:59 pm

Praise God !! What a great thread, Blessings all, Walt
All that is needed for evil to flourish, is for good men to do nothing.
Walt M
The 300 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:15 pm

:worship: Kipnita, her cousin, her sister in law and her best friend Barbara who was injured during the hurricane and will need surgery. Please Lord, wrap them with your loving arms and hold them safe through these rough times. Amem.[/i]
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:17 pm

:worship: Frosteez's mother in law, Pat. Our prayers go out to you.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby ARKPAT » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:20 am

Becca and prayer partners.

A friend has lost a her mother. :worship:

Some family members have health issues. :worship:

Thanks for you prayers and care and understandings.

:worship:

Pat
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic