Angel Prayer List

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:31 am

:worship: Pat's friend's mom...may she rest in peace. Lord, wrap your arms around her daughter and console her in her time of need.

:worship: The family members...Lord, please take away the health problems that this family is facing. Amen.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

sick friend

Postby BillandMarijo » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:32 am

I have a co-worker Bob, and I consider him a friend who has just been diagnoised w/ Brain Cancer. He was told to get his house in order. He is terminal. He is only 60 a real nice guy and has a wonderful family. Poor guy didnt even know he was sick. So if you all could say a prayer for him and his family Id appreciate it.
Thanks,
Bill
Hope to see you on the road.
Bill and Marijo

Also We Are On Facebook
Friend Us.
Bill Peterman
Marijo Haselbarth Peterman
BillandMarijo
500 Club

Postby scott and becky » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:32 pm

My mom's husband,Ed White, went into the hospital for a simple operation.He was supposed to go in one day and come out the next. Something went wrong and he has been in a coma for a week now. I'm sure your prayers will help! :worship:

Thanks Scott
I never get lost..there's just some times I don't know where I'm at!

scott and becky
Teardrop Master

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:07 pm

Bill, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Bob. He has a rough road ahead of him. Please know he is in our prayers. You also are in our prayers. :worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:13 pm

Scott, we will pray for Ed, your mom and your family. Please keep us posted. :worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Frosteez » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:38 pm

Father, we pray that Your loving hands hold these hearts right now Lord. Some things we really don't understand and never will this side of heaven, but please hold these people and their families in Your loving arms and let them feel Your presence. In Your Son's Holy name we ask this, Amen.
Frosteez
Teardrop Builder

Thank you.

Postby BillandMarijo » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:50 pm

Becca,
Thank you and Marijo and I will keep everyone in our prayers also.
Bill
Bill and Marijo

Also We Are On Facebook
Friend Us.
Bill Peterman
BillandMarijo
500 Club

Postby ARKPAT » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:21 pm

Thanks You 'Becca for the prayers.

I know the ones needing prayer really appreciate you starting this thread.

:worship:

I also pray for the help of the others in their time of need.

Pat
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:44 pm

Walt, you're an Angel! Thank you. :worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:45 pm

scott and becky wrote:My mom's husband,Ed White, went into the hospital for a simple operation.He was supposed to go in one day and come out the next. Something went wrong and he has been in a coma for a week now. I'm sure your prayers will help! :worship:

Thanks Scott

Scott, how is Ed doing?
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Re: sick friend

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:46 pm

BillandMarijo wrote:I have a co-worker Bob, and I consider him a friend who has just been diagnoised w/ Brain Cancer. He was told to get his house in order. He is terminal. He is only 60 a real nice guy and has a wonderful family. Poor guy didnt even know he was sick. So if you all could say a prayer for him and his family Id appreciate it.
Thanks,
Bill

Bill, just wanted to check on Bob. How's he doing? How are you doing?
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby cccamper » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:10 am

A doctor finally has diagnosed the problem that causes Sandra to have difficult pregnancies and the sweet baby passes away by a couple months time. She is now newly pregnant and is taking two shots a day that make up for her deficiency. She has a huge needle phobia.

So would you mind saying a prayer for Sandra? For her to allow herself the courage to overcome the needle problem. And especially for a safe pregnancy and delivery.

tuk tuk

Elizabeth and Robert

"For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion,
have mercy on us and on the whole world."
Robert and Elizabeth - "e"
Guppy the Tiny Teardrop

"Naked people have little to no influence
on society." - - Mark Twain
cccamper
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Frosteez » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:11 am

Hey Becca, I've been kinda out there lately. Cathy's mother had a new knee put in Monday, her brother had gastric bypass surgery Tues., Had to put our 11 year old german shepherd to sleep Monday, we have a little girl and boy foster kids living with us now. The girl is new to us but I went on a Jr. Hi camping trip w/church last weekend and took her. She fits in really well. Our worship leader's best friend died this week of brain cancer- he was 28. I'm leading Sunday. So, yes there is a God- our God! And yes He watches over us and loves us, because Cathy and I have been overwhelmed for 2 weeks solid and can still have a sense of humor(mostly) and worship Him.The kids are awesome- though w/everything else, also overwhelming sometimes. Thank God for wives, mother-in-laws and kids.[/i][/b]
Frosteez
Teardrop Builder

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:30 am

cccamper wrote:A doctor finally has diagnosed the problem that causes Sandra to have difficult pregnancies and the sweet baby passes away by a couple months time. She is now newly pregnant and is taking two shots a day that make up for her deficiency. She has a huge needle phobia.

So would you mind saying a prayer for Sandra? For her to allow herself the courage to overcome the needle problem. And especially for a safe pregnancy and delivery.

tuk tuk

Elizabeth and Robert

"For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion,
have mercy on us and on the whole world."

E and Robert, my heart goes out to Sandra. Please Sandra know that we are praying for your fear of needles to be put away so that you may concentrate on keeping this baby healthy inside of you, concentrate on being a strong person, a mother tiger and no needle will keep you in stress. Take a deep breath, take your mind away from the needle situation and think of things you will dress him or her in, the walks you will take, the slides you will slide down, the swings you will push. Just take your mind out of the room when they have to stick you. It will work - I make this promise to you. I was deathly afraid of needles for such a long time that I would foolishly ask to be put to sleep in order to get a shot. Well, NO, they wouldn't do it but I cried and cried and then realized it was over. I finally got past that and began doing what I said above and it works. Just try it Sandra...don't let that consume you...you control it and your thoughts and you will be surprised. Blessings to you.
Last edited by CAJUN LADY on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Bob

Postby BillandMarijo » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:36 am

Becca,
Bob just came into work today to visit everyone. He said so far he doesnt have alot of pain. He just says hes praying alot and hopes his family will be alright. I told him we are all praying for him.
Thank you Becca for asking.
Bill
Bill and Marijo

Also We Are On Facebook
Friend Us.
Bill Peterman
BillandMarijo
500 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic