Chick Built 2, guys 1

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby Ivar the Red » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:32 pm

Very cool teardrop Kristi, my only regret is not getting to see it in person at the LCG. :thumbsup:

But now, let us examine this whole girls versus guys thing, shall we. :lol:

By next LCG, let's see...hmmm...Sparksalot, 2bits, myself, Planovet, and we can't forget good old CD (all guy builders) should have new or nearly new, home built TDs or TTTs on display. The deck may be stacked. :lol: 8) :twisted:

I'm just playing around girls, I have the highest respect for what you guys do. :applause:
Johnny
BUILD THREAD
Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. - Vince Lombardi
ImageImageImage
Ivar the Red
HOME RUN TILT

Postby satch » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Johnny, shouldn't you be working on Tear-Tanic, and not playing in the girls room? :lol:
If it itches. scratch it
Rick
satch
Donating Member

Postby forestfrog » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:13 pm

Mary K wrote:Congrats Kristi!!

The Mental Floss had my vote the first second I saw her!! I am really proud of what you accomplished and you well deserved the award.

Ladies, when Kristi gave me the tour Sat morning I got a little emotional and teary eyed. (no pun intended, but it is fitting) I was so proud of how creative and well built it was.

The Mental Floss is a Teardrop that stands out among other Teardrops and I am not surprised that she won the Teardroppers Choice Award.

Well Done Kristi!! You get the weather stripping on and go out and enjoy camping! Be prepared to have LOTS of visitors.

Ok, now I'M getting teary eyed (no pun intended)!!

{{{{BIG BIG BIG HUG}}}}

:)
Kristi
~*~Stand still and be awed by Nature...~*~
forestfrog
Teardrop Master

Postby Mary K » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:06 am

:o :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol:

It's all GOOD!! :thumbsup:

MK
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby toypusher » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:07 am

Ivar the Red wrote:Very cool teardrop Kristi, my only regret is not getting to see it in person at the LCG. :thumbsup:

By next LCG, let's see...hmmm...Sparksalot, 2bits, myself, Planovet, and we can't forget good old CD (all guy builders) should have new or nearly new, home built TDs or TTTs on display. The deck may be stacked. :lol: 8) :twisted:

I'm just playing around girls, I have the highest respect for what you guys do. :applause:

Can't make up your mind?? :lol:

The lady's on this forum ROCK!! :thumbsup: Congrats Kristi!! :applause:
toypusher
Site Admin

Postby Ivar the Red » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:58 am

toypusher wrote:
Ivar the Red wrote:Very cool teardrop Kristi, my only regret is not getting to see it in person at the LCG. :thumbsup:

Can't make up your mind?? :lol:

The lady's on this forum ROCK!! :thumbsup: Congrats Kristi!! :applause:

"Guys" can mean either, or. Just like "ya'll" can be one or more. :lol:
Johnny
BUILD THREAD
Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. - Vince Lombardi
ImageImageImage
Ivar the Red
HOME RUN TILT

Postby Todah Tear » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:23 pm

I have only 3 words to say, "Fab bu lous!"

Great job!

Todah
"It is not good to have zeal without knowledge, nor to be hasty and miss the way." Proverbs 19:2 Image
Todah Tear
Platinum Donating Member

Previous

Return to Lady Teardroppers