Liberty Bell Chapter Snowfest, Feb 7-9, 09, Mifflinburg, PA

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Liberty Bell Chapter Snowfest, Feb 7-9, 09, Mifflinburg, PA

Postby goldcoop » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:30 pm

February 7-9, 2009 Mifflinburg, PENNSYLVANIA
TearJerkers' Liberty Bell Chapter's “SnowFest” at R.B. Winter State Park, Mifflinburg, PA. This will be the 4th Annual SnowFest the TearJerkers will attend/participate in. We will be staying at Coop’s family cabin close to the park, then on the 8th we will be officially on duty in the park from noon - 4:00 pm. Basically we display a couple of trailers, talk about group activities and winter camping in a teardrop. For more info. on the event: http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/Calendar/vi ... ation=List
More details & to reserve call Rich Cooper at 570-523-6673 or [email protected], space is limited!
goldcoop
Silver Donating Member

Postby goldcoop » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Shameless BUMP only a few days until this event :thumbsup:

Any body else wanna join? :roll:

Cheers,

Coop
goldcoop
Silver Donating Member

Postby Sam I am » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Coop, I won't make it this year. Last year I caught the flu after freezing my butt there, then gave the flu to my wife, who was sick for two weeks!
I drove home that day in near blizzard conditions and the road salt rusted my trailer's tongue jack, safety chains and other parts. I have been told by "She Who Is In Charge" that I must stay home this year or I'm going to be in trouble! Yes, I'm a wimp! :NC
Sam
Sam I am
500 Club

Return to Northeast