Camper Toolkit

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby mandy » Tue May 12, 2009 1:14 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:
fireaunt wrote:one of my favorite things a is one of those li'l swiss army knives - little blade, file, flat screw driver, tweezers, tooth pick and scissors. all in a 2 or 3 inch pkg ;)

Yes, me too! I carry one in my glove box in my Escape. My boys used to call me "Suvivormom". ;)

I always take my Leatherman tool when I camp of fish. It's one of those things with pliers and a knife and screw driver ect... It's gotten me out of a lot of jams even at home. :thumbsup:
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue May 12, 2009 5:24 pm

mandy wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:
fireaunt wrote:one of my favorite things a is one of those li'l swiss army knives - little blade, file, flat screw driver, tweezers, tooth pick and scissors. all in a 2 or 3 inch pkg ;)

Yes, me too! I carry one in my glove box in my Escape. My boys used to call me "Suvivormom". ;)

I always take my Leatherman tool when I camp of fish. It's one of those things with pliers and a knife and screw driver ect... It's gotten me out of a lot of jams even at home. :thumbsup:

Is that the one that comes with a case?
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby mandy » Thu May 14, 2009 2:48 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:
mandy wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:

Yes and it has pliers a knive several screwdrivers a can opener, a file a ruler, wire cutters, Ect...
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu May 14, 2009 5:05 pm

mandy wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:
mandy wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:

Yes and it has pliers a knive several screwdrivers a can opener, a file a ruler, wire cutters, Ect...

Damn...that's the 'mac daddy' of all-in-one tools!
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby mandy » Fri May 15, 2009 1:20 am

CAJUN LADY wrote:
mandy wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:
mandy wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:

In the part of town I live in there is a joke that all you really need to fix anything is bailing wire and grey tape. :thumbsup: :lol:
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri May 15, 2009 1:54 pm

mandy wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:
mandy wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:
mandy wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:

In the part of town I live in there is a joke that all you really need to fix anything is bailing wire and grey tape. :thumbsup: :lol:

Miriam told me I needed bailing wire in my toolbox. I guess I better put some in there. :)
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Drooling...

Postby Kelleyaynn » Tue May 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Love the case AND the tools. I'm a tool person myself - love power tools. Used a nail gun once at a house rehab and wished I had a reason to own one! Of course, I guess I could use one to build my teardroplet!
Kelleyaynn
Teardrop Master

Postby Miriam C. » Tue May 19, 2009 6:21 pm

:thumbsup: :applause: Welcome Kelly! Think I best head up to Newbies again. :oops:

Becca, the last time I used my bailin wire my daughter left her keys in her car. Gratefully she left the window down a bit. We took the antenna off, wrapped the wire around it and got the keys with a hook on it. Worked perfectly! Never forget the bailin wire. :twisted: Oh yeah and my new duck tape is reflective yellow. Still looking for some pink. :lol:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Kelleyaynn » Tue May 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Miriam C. wrote::thumbsup: :applause: Welcome Kelly! Think I best head up to Newbies again. :oops:

Never forget the bailin wire. :twisted: Oh yeah and my new duck tape is reflective yellow. Still looking for some pink. :lol:

Thanks! And, I think at Michael's and other craft stores you can find all kinds of colors of duct tape (used to make purses and such believe it or not). I might go for the lime green or purple......
Kelleyaynn
Teardrop Master

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed May 20, 2009 1:59 pm

Please don't give me more reasons to go buy something else for my camper. I mean, colored duct tape? Now, I guess I am going to have to go drag myself kicking and screaming to Lowe's, Home Depot, Michael's, Cabella's, Bass Pro Shop to look around the whole store to see if they have colored duct tape. I'm only doing it for you ladies so please don't try and talk me out of it. Seriously...don't even try. Oh, and welcome aboard Miss Kelley.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby jonesgirl » Wed May 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Miriam C. wrote::thumbsup: :applause: Welcome Kelly! Think I best head up to Newbies again. :oops:

Still looking for some pink. :lol:

I saw some at the local Westlake Ace Hardware last week. But in case you can't find it locally, look here:
http://www.surplustape.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=27
:yes:
Teresa
jonesgirl
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Miriam C. » Wed May 20, 2009 10:38 pm

jonesgirl wrote:

Still looking for some pink. :lol:

I saw some at the local Westlake Ace Hardware last week. But in case you can't find it locally, look here:
http://www.surplustape.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=27
:yes:
Teresa

:lol: And they have turquoise too...(ha...I spelled it right) 8) :lol: I think we need to plan a girls trip somewhere where I can find turquoise and afford to get to. :D

Hi jack over. :oops:
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Miriam C. » Wed May 20, 2009 10:41 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:Please don't give me more reasons to go buy something else for my camper. I mean, colored duct tape? Now, I guess I am going to have to go drag myself kicking and screaming to Lowe's, Home Depot, Michael's, Cabella's, Bass Pro Shop to look around the whole store to see if they have colored duct tape. I'm only doing it for you ladies so please don't try and talk me out of it. Seriously...don't even try. Oh, and welcome aboard Miss Kelley.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh girl Bass Pro has a sale on this weekend. :thinking: Course maybe they all do..... :shock: Now Becca just drink some more coffee and think before you buy..................
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu May 21, 2009 10:20 am

Miriam C. wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:Please don't give me more reasons to go buy something else for my camper. I mean, colored duct tape? Now, I guess I am going to have to go drag myself kicking and screaming to Lowe's, Home Depot, Michael's, Cabella's, Bass Pro Shop to look around the whole store to see if they have colored duct tape. I'm only doing it for you ladies so please don't try and talk me out of it. Seriously...don't even try. Oh, and welcome aboard Miss Kelley.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh girl Bass Pro has a sale on this weekend. :thinking: Course maybe they all do..... :shock: Now Becca just drink some more coffee and think before you buy..................

I am doomed! I am flying out to Louisiana tomorrow and my sister already has a day planned to spend at Cabella's in Gonzales, LA. Oooohhhh... :frightened: I feel my wallet getting smaller already.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Thu May 21, 2009 10:58 am

CAJUN LADY wrote:
Miriam C. wrote:

I am doomed! I am flying out to Louisiana tomorrow and my sister already has a day planned to spend at Cabella's in Gonzales, LA. Oooohhhh... :frightened: I feel my wallet getting smaller already.

:lol: :thumbsup: Well see! Tell the hubby the wallet is on a diet. He will understand. It's a girl thang. :lol: :twisted:

Now you girls all need a flashing light thing too. Just in case........Oh and in that toolkit you need to put some antibacterial band-aids.
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

PreviousNext

Return to Lady Teardroppers