Events? Washington 2006

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

Events? Washington 2006

Postby rooster » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:02 pm

Cathy, About the parking thing. Just go out somewhere with your trailer to and empty parking lot and practice backing up and backing in at angles and such. You'll be a pro within an hour. :applause:
As I looked at your trailer picture, I didn't realize it was so long. It doesn't look that long in the picture.
I have a squrrel in the tree about my roof dropping pine cones on my roof and it sounds funny.

Jim, :lol:
Beware of what she wishes....especially with that twinkle in her eye and that mischievious smile....you know it's gonna cost....
rooster
Donating Member

Events? Washington 2006

Postby rooster » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:12 pm

Rob, Well, plans has been made and I'll be in the Redwoods last of July. Cathy from Alberta, Canada and I have plans to caravan down together.

My question, Will there be any other events during August besides the in one in Tacoma the last of the month? Since I've traveled that far I'd like to do another rally before going home. Anything in Idaho that might be happening.

Jim, :worship:
Beware of what she wishes....especially with that twinkle in her eye and that mischievious smile....you know it's gonna cost....
rooster
Donating Member

Re: Events? Washington 2006

Postby grant whipp » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:26 pm

rooster wrote:My question, Will there be any other events during August besides the in one in Tacoma the last of the month? Since I've traveled that far I'd like to do another rally before going home. Anything in Idaho that might be happening.

Jim, :worship:

Hi, Jim!

Check our DESTINATIONS! Page - www.teardrops.net/destinations01.html - there's a great teardrop campout just outside of Eugene, OR, early/mid-August ... you could do that one, plus the LeMay Get-together in Tacoma on the way home.

Those guys in Idaho often do things on short notice, and don't always get the info to us in time (but we're working on them about that ... ;-} ;} ...
!).

Have a GREAT trip! We'll look forward to meeting you in the Redwoods! In the meantime ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Previous

Return to North West